List Mgmt. Trade & Draft Discussion 2023 post season - Picks Reid,30,40,49,66 (Bush league)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Eagles fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Keys you may like to sticky this post & move it to the start of the thread (so the sticky post doesn't rotate if a post is deleted before it), or copy it to your draft thread if you have one.

Not that the concept of a player manager sabotaging Freo's list management doesn't make me chub up a little bit, but sheesh it's a worry that a manager can have that much power and influence.

It’s like that in other sports. They are a parasite but it’s also a dirty job

Gold Coast Pick 23 (815 points).

Would put us in a good position to grab Edwards/Collard at 22/23.

Would 36, 43 (880 points) and a F3 get it done?
After listening to Reid's interview RE having a Vic Country mate drafted, would be comfortable with ZZ at 22 and trading for 23 to grab someone like De Mattia, Luamon Lual or even Archer Reid if he's still on the board which I doubt.

Not too sure its the player manager in this case, Brockman has stated he wants to come to WC

Maybe not this one, but a lot of Freo's problems with retention is related to issues with Colin Young.

Just remember the last 24 months or so have shown we are capable of imploding instantly.

So while it's nice to hope and dream it's important to hold the horses until it's 100%

We are just as likely to get done for some obscure AFL rule in the week leading up to the draft and stripped of all picks.

Shuey and Hurn will come back and play 1 more year etc

images%20(1)%20(18).jpg

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mentioned in another thread I reactivated my twatter account last night with the plan of spamming the * out of McClure if we draft Reid. Searched 'Harley Reid' to bookmark his post and the results were both interesting and distracting.
a-surprise-to-be-sure-star-wars.gif

I'm not so dismissive of Brockman, think he'll be a good addition and one we should make sure we get through the door.
Reminds me of when we got Cripps and my Saint supporter mates were all filthy to lose him, history is repeating with Brockman.

Gold Coast Pick 23 (815 points).

Would put us in a good position to grab Edwards/Collard at 22/23.

Would 36, 43 (880 points) and a F3 get it done?
I suggested this earlier today, but we’ve got F3 on the table for Brockman so could be 57 instead. I don’t think GCS can carry any more picks in so would have to be a live trade on draft night, we could help them by carrying picks.

I'd be happy for Brockman to go to Freo. He's a bit of a nothing player you WCE... let the hawks squeeze freo for undue compensation.
He's not going to Freo unless they offer him so much money he decides he wants to go there because he's always loved the club and is in no way not just going for the cash.

He will be traded for cheap to us, or he'll go pick one in the PSD. Hawks have literally no leverage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder why.....

View attachment 1829156

And that's with North "Home" games, where opposition supporters showed up, of 49,062 against Carlton, 37,231 against Essendon and 30,201 agaist the Hawks. Taking those games away they avearage 13,989 per home game........

So you have essentially left 7 games in the tally, 4 of which were played in HOBART.

I'm not so dismissive of Brockman, think he'll be a good addition and one we should make sure we get through the door.
Reminds me of when we got Cripps and my Saint supporter mates were all filthy to lose him, history is repeating with Brockman.
I'm not opposed to Brockman, just we have all the leverage, late pick or the PSD.

Brockman and Long swapping between midfield and forward would be nice.

So you have essentially left 7 games in the tally, 4 of which were played in HOBART.
I've left 8 mate. Work on your maths.

The point is that you get inflated home games when big melbourne clubs fans turn up. Even with that inflation you only aveage 20k per game.

Also, lol, "4 of which were played in HOBART", yeah that's kind of a problem as well for trying to sell your club.

After listening to Reid's interview RE having a Vic Country mate drafted, would be comfortable with ZZ at 22 and trading for 23 to grab someone like De Mattia, Luamon Lual or even Archer Reid if he's still on the board which I doubt.
I’ve been trying to muster support for Demattia for months, including this morning! Hard as nails and lightning quick, will also be on a 2 year contract which would be good to have staggered with Reid’s 3 year contract. Reid and Demattia are good mates and co captains of VicC. Reid’s interview this morning I reckon was definitely a shout out for us to draft Demattia but as he said any VicC boy would carry that bonus with it for player retention. If we can take Reid, Demattia and trade up for GCS pick 23 somehow and get ZZ or Schoenmaker I’d give the recruiting team and A+ and be harder than a javelin.

Everyone listen to this from 5.58 on

IDGAF if North give us every pick in the first round, the keys to Arden street and all 1000 tins they keep to rattle in the streets, PICK HARLEY REID.

That interview was everything! Orgasmic even.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back