List Mgmt. Trade/Draft/Targets Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

lol no way Dimma leaves Richmond , more chance of me winning a formula 1 race than that happening .
Yeah, I've seen you drive, you are right......... which one were you again? Oh that's right, you said you lost a bit of traction................
:constructionworker:

1570492175530.png

The first decent proposal I've seen in a long time.

Although I don't think Swans would accept 32 for Zak Jones... but overall, I like your thinking.
Out of the side for parts of the year, maybe more, I don't think 32 is far off tbh......

Was reading about the Saints wanting pick 13 from the Dogs for Bruce and the Dogs suggesting 32 was more reasonable. So was thinking if it's worth us jumping in with Butler and our first 2 picks to broker a 3 way trade.

Richmond
Out: Butler pick 19 & 38
In: Pick 13 & 32

Saints
Out: Bruce
In: Butler pick 32 & 38

Dogs
Out: Pick 13 & 32
In: Bruce pick 19

Based on the points value this rates Butler at pick 35 and Bruce at pick 22. Which I think is pretty reasonable value for those 2 players given their current standings.

Saints can then use 32 or 38 for Zak Jones, while Dogs can use 19 for Alex Keath.

Geez, I felt a bit Ned Kelly-like reading that RT

Last edited:
Will be most likely for us , but needs to be reduced to a Monday to Friday period , to many wasted days until most of the action happens in the last 2 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need a system whereby if an offer becomes an ambit offer, the offer-ee gets to whack the offer-or using a big wet, cold fish. At least then we get to see some action we can laugh at. But, if the offer-ee ends up accepting the initial ambit offer, the offer-or gets to swing the fish twice!

1570495422070.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez, I felt a bit Ned Kelly-like reading that RT
Don't think it is that far out of the realms of possibilities.

Dogs effectively turn 13 & 32 in to the KPF(Bruce) & KPD(Keath) they're desperate to get.

Saints are adding the speed of Hill Jones and Butler.

The amount of mileage that Trade Radio gets out of St Kilda year-on-year is admirable considering what an irrelevant club they are and will probably never win another flag, at least in my lifetime
Even babies in the womb won't see one of those

Don't think it is that far out of the realms of possibilities.

Dogs effectively turn 13 & 32 in to the KPF(Bruce) & KPD(Keath) they're desperate to get.

Saints are adding the speed of Hill Jones and Butler.

Spose the Saints could use a Butler in their Corporate Box.................

lol no way Dimma leaves Richmond , more chance of me winning a formula 1 race than that happening .
I don't reckon he'd coach the Crows for all the tea in China, much less leave his beloved Tigers.
Still a amusing rumor that I thought some of you might enjoy.
As you know, they can be a bit delusional these Crows.

Was reading about the Saints wanting pick 13 from the Dogs for Bruce and the Dogs suggesting 32 was more reasonable. So was thinking if it's worth us jumping in with Butler and our first 2 picks to broker a 3 way trade.

Richmond
Out: Butler pick 19 & 38
In: Pick 13 & 32

Saints
Out: Bruce
In: Butler pick 32 & 38

Dogs
Out: Pick 13 & 32
In: Bruce pick 19

Based on the points value this rates Butler at pick 35 and Bruce at pick 22. Which I think is pretty reasonable value for those 2 players given their current standings.

Saints can then use 32 or 38 for Zak Jones, while Dogs can use 19 for Alex Keath.

Like this idea but how do both us and the saints get pick 32?

Disagree - Cotchin will win his second Brownlow off half back at age 32. Surely it's time to start the succession discussion next season though eh...
Rancey rested the whole year which means he'll last an extra 2-3 seasons, right?
Harry Taylor is about 42 and going around again, surely Rancey can go this long too lol

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade/Draft/Targets Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back