List Mgmt. Trade & Draft UltraThread- Warning, May Contain Speculation #combinethethreads

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Kelly vs Sheed šŸ¤”

View attachment 748680

Now i don't know about you lads, but i don't see a HUGE difference between the pair. Dom holds his own pretty well actually.

Dom has him for Disposals, effective disposals, marks, disposal efficiency, inside 50's, less clangers and intercepts.

We know how much Sheed gets roasted on here and yet there isn't a particular stat Kelly flogs him in other than tackles.

Either Dom is underrated or Kelly is overrated. Kelly is 'slightly' better in a range of statistics, but that's about it.

So does Kelly instantly become our best mid? Not sure about that, i'd still have him behind Yeo and Shuey personally unless he goes up a gear.

I know raw stats aren't everything, but it adds another layer of perspective. Is Sheed worth 2 first rounders? Hell to the no.

Much better tackler and his meters gained says his attacks forward are much more effective.

Sheed's issue is his poor defensive efforts.

A few thoughts from somebody with a fair bit to do with the club...

1. Seemed to think we still had some interest in Bolton in spite of his re-signing.
  2. Is fairly confident that Brander is already 'gone' and will be off home in a year or so.
  3. The interesting name he'd heard that we were monitoring was Jack Billings.
Probably baloney, but number 3 perked my ears up a bit.

1. The interesting name he'd heard that we were monitoring was Jack Billings.

Related image

Hai_Newman Biggie Here2tellyouwhy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Seemed to think we still had some interest in Bolton in spite of his re-signing.
  2. Is fairly confident that Brander is already 'gone' and will be off home in a year or so.

JB already gone you reckon?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

xavier ellis thinks kelly is better suited at freo

ban him from all future wce events :p

Ellis said it would be easier playing at Freo as the mids don't defend as much.

What that actually means no one knows.

As since they don't have a coach who can say what their style will be.

It was a pretty strange take on it tbh.

Definitely baloney. Billings re-signed at Saints earlier this year.

My sources at the club say we're looking at one of CEY & Greenwood to give the inside mids some help.
The major hold up being they're both looking for longer term deals than we're willing to give them.
We want to retain cap flexibility to make a major play for Cripps in a few years time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back