List Mgmt. Trade & Draft UltraThread- Warning, May Contain Speculation #combinethethreads

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To recap:

1. Our pick 13 from two years ago who was supposedly our JK replacement, who we have played out of position all year in the Beagles is now on his way out of the club
2. The club is after Billings, CEY or Greenwood
3. We're trying to go after P.Cripps in a couple of years
4. We delisted our two CAT B rookies after one year in the system
5. Fraser has finally been put out to pasture
6. Masten has also been put out to pasture
7. Dark Sharks wants to fold the club (not really news)

Wowee
You forgot that freo have better picks than us so kelly should choose them

To recap:

1. Our pick 13 from two years ago who was supposedly our JK replacement, who we have played out of position all year in the Beagles is now on his way out of the club
2. The club is after Billings, CEY or Greenwood
3. We're trying to go after P.Cripps in a couple of years
4. We delisted our two CAT B rookies after one year in the system
5. Fraser has finally been put out to pasture
6. Masten has also been put out to pasture
7. Dark Sharks wants to fold the club (not really news)

Wowee
Wait, I totally think 3 is a thing.

Dark Sharks Here2tellyouwhy Hai_Newman

SC beast this one, will avg 145 with WCE
Related image

Hai_Newman Biggie Here2tellyouwhy
tenor.gif

Ok. Fair. Once again IMO he is by far one of our worst players to hit a 200 game mark. If not the worst.How is that for an opinion?? He stuffed up in games, I don't care if he played his role, he couldn't get rid off footy quick enough and got caught too many times, so he sucked. He couldn't tackle

I have backed my opinion with many examples throughout Masten's career. I stay behind my statement. repeat offender on many occasions for same thing.Players?? of course he took away potential other winger's chance to have a crack at that level. We will never know, cuz none of those players mentioned by others plus other were given a fair go like Masten.That is sustained amount of games to prove themselves.
So basically what you are saying or squashface is saying: Masten was crap in some areas, we get it, but he was the best option available. Did everyone else get that many games or even half the games Masten was given to prove themselves?? Swift?? he quit, let's not get carried away that Masten was a better player than him, we don't know. Swift had potential and talent and played slightly different role.
Even Lamb had potential, we just don't know cuz these guys got in one week, out the next. The point I am making here is: Masten was a repeat offender even on this last f*n game, why was that never rectified?? why was he still picked when he continued to make same mistakes?? Simmo just said we told Masten to go to WAFL to work on few things?? care to share?? what were they?? how come he came back the same?? how hard is it to teach an athlete to release a footy quicker, know who is around you?? 200 f*n afl games played, semi final footy, and you are just same f*n idiot doing the same thing you did on your 50th game. who's fault is that?? Its not Masten's fault anymore, he is just too stupid to fix it, and he keeps getting picked.
Agree 100%, if the club thought he was so valuable, he wouldn't be looking for a new job.

Ah Chee has had enough time in the system. Allen is younger and still learning a mid role, hence I think there's upside. Also has more strings to his bow.
I think Allen is bog average from what I've seen to be honest. No real standout skills, not quick, not really a great user of the ball.
Ah Chee shows something every now and then but doesn't seem to do it consistently, he's like a more skillful Tunbridge or something.
Of the two I think Ah Chee offers more at AFL level so if it was a choice between the two he's who I'd be keeping.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Allen is bog average from what I've seen to be honest. No real standout skills, not quick, not really a great user of the ball.
Ah Chee shows something every now and then but doesn't seem to do it consistently, he's like a more skillful Tunbridge or something.
Of the two I think Ah Chee offers more at AFL level so if it was a choice between the two he's who I'd be keeping.
Mallen is Brant Colledge all over again

Keep both and get rid of Mutimer?

That satisfies the 3 list change minimum with Masten, Allen and Mutimer delisted.

Don't think the minimum is enough. Delisting the above three, bringing in Tim Kelly and promoting Watson, means we'll take one pick in the draft.

Even if we don't promote Watson, that's only 2 national draft picks. How common is it for a club to only take 2 selections?

I suppose a player requesting a trade could change the above but Ah Chee and Brayshaw aren't safe right now.

Don't think the minimum is enough. Delisting the above three, bringing in Tim Kelly and promoting Watson, means we'll take one pick in the draft.

Even if we don't promote Watson, that's only 2 national draft picks. How common is it for a club to only take 2 selections?

I suppose a player requesting a trade could change the above but Ah Chee and Brayshaw aren't safe right now.
Yeah to be honest I think at this point in the year, anyone who doesn’t have a contract is probably getting delisted.

Can’t see why they wouldn’t have been offered a deal when Schofield was so from the main list I think Mutimer, Allen, Ah Chee and Brayshaw will join Masten and be cut. That’s 5 main list changes which is fair. Kelly comes in and maybe we promote Watson so then we have 3 picks in the draft.

I like brayshaw, but i can understand why we would delist him. I think his limitations are going to confine him to being a state league level player.

Muts, mallen, brayshaw, marsten gives us 5 main list spots. If we get kelly and upgrade watson, i suspect we will only take 3 in draft. Ah chee just survives as depth.

Wouldnt be susprised if we got rid of brooksby and or smith also. Though i feel we may keep smith as depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back