List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 2!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah if we keep Moore, Finlayson should be avoided.

Need someone who is strong and can play one on one, that is the opposite of Finlayson.

Finlayson needs to go to a club that wants a loose checking 3rd tall defender down back. If May comes and Moore stays, we have Langdon/Scharenberg/Howe rotating between 3rd tall and the back flank.

Finlayson could play forward.

Big advocate of him.

He can kick 70+ meters. That’s going to very useful with these extended goal squares.

The extended goal square is really going to make things interesting. Players with a good hoof will be getting the ball to half way and potentially beyond on a good day. Not sure what impact that will have on game plans, but will probably influence draft/trade behaviors to some extent.

Yes for me, young player that is talented, might need a different environment to reach his full potential and won't cost us the world. Super kick too for a 196 cm athlete.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously hope clubs take advantage of what seems to be a severely poor job of management. Every club should be trying to bend GWS over as much as possible, let them say no and be over the cap.

Would love nothing more than to see Dave Matthews bitch and moan about how this is someone else’s fault, most likely the Victorian clubs fault. And Eddie. Absolute mug.

Don’t people wonder why GWS is getting rid of him after signing him? It’s not a salary dump.

Doesn’t seem like you’re going to get much support! If what you’ve posted is true he’ll be lucky to see out the contract he’s just signed... Sounds like one for Carlton!

Doesn’t seem like you’re going to get much support! If what you’ve posted is true he’ll be lucky to see out the contract he’s just signed... Sounds like one for Carlton!
He's too good to go to Carlton, they like the more fringe NEAFL types, could go to Saints though.

Don’t people wonder why GWS is getting rid of him after signing him? It’s not a salary dump.
You don’t think getting dumped by his club could act as a wake up call?

Maybe so. However it was a statement made by a player agent not some unknown 'source' to fabricate a story.

Well if 40 ppl move during FA then there’s even more reason to introduce in Season trading

Hawks and Demons chasing May

I think it would be out of us and Demons, I think the way the Hawks tend to phase out their 30+ year old players would come back to bite em

I don’t think he’s bright enough as harsh as that sounds. GWS have put years into this kid. I don’t think he’s changing.
Fair enough. I think he’s be worth taking a punt on if they’re giving him away ala Marley Williams. He definitely has talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back