List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 2!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaff staying at the eagles is massive for them a huge boost. If they jag Tim Kelly people saying it’s silly for us to chase another midfielder might want a re think.

Unless De Goey is that mid which places a lot of hope on a bloke Elliot who’s played stuff all recently and is no guarantee too either.
We don't another midfielder.

WCE will be hard to beat should they keep Gaff and get Kelly and Lobb. If they stay relatively injury free the experience gained by some of the new players like Rioli, Ryan, Venables and Cole. They're in a good place right now.

We need Moore to really come on and stay injury free, a good season from Elliott will also help.

WCE will be hard to beat should they keep Gaff and get Kelly and Lobb. If they stay relatively injury free the experience gained by some of the new players like Rioli, Ryan, Venables and Cole. They're in a good place right now.

We need Moore to really come on and stay injury free, a good season from Elliott will also help.
It's all 'ifs' and 'buts' for us, along with drug cheats, blown 2nd round picks and players who succumb to the same injury year after year. We have a Tom Hafey style team with lots of ordinary players playing above their allotted talent, yet have no cap space while other clubs inflated with stars seem to be overburdened with room for more. We have a tougher fixture next year with the same old players to compete in it. And not one player, except those already there, seems to want to come to our club. We are doomed to have mediocrity, dreams and hope as our constant companions. :'(:'(:think::'(:poo:

It's all 'ifs' and 'buts' for us, along with drug cheats, blown 2nd round picks and players who succumb to the same injury year after year. We have a Tom Hafey style team with lots of ordinary players playing above their allotted talent, yet have no cap space while other clubs inflated with stars seem to be overburdened with room for more. We have a tougher fixture next year with the same old players to compete in it. And not one player, except those already there, seems to want to come to our club. We are doomed to have mediocrity, dreams and hope as our constant companions. :'(:'(:think::'(:poo:
Wow,how depressing.We might as well just give up right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure Richmond said they were going back to back. Now West Coast are saying it. Yeah. We shall see about that.
Oh they will...unless one of their middle tier players gets a tummy bug.

After last year’s family day, somebody came back and posted that he had overhead a conversation about Us trying to get Tony Green for 2019. Would be interesting given that this year he signed a long term deal and I wouldn’t know what we would trade to GWS

I just don't think anything is guaranteed before the start of a season. Could be anyone's.
Not Carlton's. Carlton not winning every year is my totem that tells me that I'm not living in someone else's dream. It's more reliable than a spinning top.

COLLINGWOOD
GONE: No players delisted or retired.

IN PLAY: Tom Langdon is expected to be re-signed shortly, with most of the improvement on this list coming from within. Levi Greenwood also wants to stay. Jamie Elliott has agreed to a new deal. Unrestricted free agent Alex Fasolo has been linked to Carlton.

TARGETS: Steven May and Marcus Adams are the club’s key defensive targets, as they try to bolster a back six which will have a slow start next year with Matt Scharenberg and Lynden Dunn recovering from ACL surgery. Melbourne is coming hard for May with the Pies also juggling draft requirements for top-30 picks Isaac Quaynor and Will Kelly.

DRAFT PICKS: 17, 48, 53, 71, 89.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...n/news-story/e0aa51703b7b7409b4ace6dc2fb936a2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back