List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 2!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don't get Beams or May then we have wasted our time. Jordan Roughead, wow that really gets me excited about next year.

And those picks aren't worth much when we are in a 2 year premiership window.

Grundy, Sidebottom, Degoey, Pendles, Adams, Crisp, Howe, Stephenson, etc.. have me excited about next year.

If we don't get Beams it means that the Lions were demanding more than we are willing to pay - not much we can do about that. The same is probably true with May.

Hearing through a reliable source that a deal is done:

Pies: Out - Pick 18, Future 1st, Thomas and Phillips
Lions: Out - Dayne Beams and Pick 5
Suns: Out - Pick 2

Pies: In - Pick 2 (to be used on Jack Lukosius) and Dayne Beams
Lions: In - Pick 18, Future 1st (both to be sent to Freo for Lachie Neale) and Thomas
Suns: In - Pick 5 and Phillips

Bookmark it. Done deal.

Lol wut?

Can someone confirm if May stays at the sun's we can grab him next year as a free agent, does he have a year to go on his contract at the moment cheers in advance

If we don't get Beams or May then we have wasted our time. Jordan Roughead, wow that really gets me excited about next year.

And those picks aren't worth much when we are in a 2 year premiership window.

Premiership windows are a crock of shit. We weren't even close to a 'premiership window' this time 12 months ago.

Also, it's not a matter of time for Beams I am worried about, it's the fact that we are betting on getting Beams and when it turns out that Brisbane don't want our offer we will be left with our pants down because we didn't make an offer for players like May.
With May, Gold Coast want the equal of a top five pick, without moving a top player on, how do we do that with what we have

Hearing through a reliable source that a deal is done:

Pies: Out - Pick 18, Future 1st, Thomas and Phillips
Lions: Out - Dayne Beams and Pick 5
Suns: Out - Pick 2

Pies: In - Pick 2 (to be used on Jack Lukosius) and Dayne Beams
Lions: In - Pick 18, Future 1st (both to be sent to Freo for Lachie Neale) and Thomas
Suns: In - Pick 5 and Phillips

Bookmark it. Done deal.
LOL
I've bookmarked it.

60344037-wake-me-up-when-its-over-on-tar-road.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just FYI, the same source told me midway through the year Gaff was exploring returning to Vic (when he was widely regarded to be resigning) and M. McGovern wanted to go to Vic (again, when it wasn't being mentioned).

I'll quote that post if people like, I wasn't taken seriously then either.
Difference is MM that both tohose rumours are realistic and believable.
The trade you posted is the stuff of fairies.

LOL
I've bookmarked it.
Fantasy stuff, but l booked marked it to.
If true, Guy Could get a life time job.
Don’t believe it at all

Can someone confirm if May stays at the sun's we can grab him next year as a free agent, does he have a year to go on his contract at the moment cheers in advance

Looks like he is Staying as we got Day and 3 Qtrs left of Trade Period and still have not heard his Club of Choice

I don’t want to trade out 2 first rounders. I’m not even keen on trading out 1, but I understand to get quality, you need to trade high-draft picks.

We have used 2 First round picks since 2014. We picked up De Goey & Stephenson 10-15 year A-Grade Talent players. Let’s not forget the value of Top picks, and get caught up in the nostalgia of the “Prodical Son”.

1 first round pick for Beams is adequate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back