List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 2!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there's room for Beams. Our midfield is pretty stacked as it is and he's only going to push out Pendlebury or someone else who can't play anywhere else. Beams can't play anywhere else either. And he will cost too much.

Forward

No ones touching Wells or other like Blair Oxley etc.
Why not? Blair isn't even a fringe player anymore, he's just a VFL filler. Wells is held together by duct tape and I can't see him playing another quality game.

Oxley is the only one I'd keep in terms of depth but the others are just salary thieves. If you want to win a premiership you have to drop some along the way, that's what Richmond did.

How are we even going to afford Beams salary?
Going off the initial rumour from a few months ago (which has eventuated to be true), Beams was willing to take what he was being paid in the final two years of his Brisbane contract and spread that out over three years with the pies. Considering that he was frontloaded anyway, that's significant unders. He wants to be a Pie again.

I don't think there's room for Beams. Our midfield is pretty stacked as it is and he's only going to push out Pendlebury or someone else who can't play anywhere else. Beams can't play anywhere else either. And he will cost too much.
- Pendlebury can play half back
- Adams half back
- Treloar deep forward
- Sidebottom pretty much anywhere in the forward half

This statement couldn’t be more untrue. Best thing about our midfield is they’re all versatile, at least all our experienced players. Sier and Phillips still developing and could be anything.

Could potentially add De Goey pinch hitting in the midfield too it Elliot gets fit next season too.

What a position we could potentially be in!

You Actually Belived what a Journo Said?

giphy.gif

And yet you will still click, read, listen, watch and hang on every word.

You're into this down into your blood, under your skin.

Going off the initial rumour from a few months ago (which has eventuated to be true), Beams was willing to take what he was being paid in the final two years of his Brisbane contract and spread that out over three years with the pies. Considering that he was frontloaded anyway, that's significant unders. He wants to be a Pie again.
I think it's understood that he'll be on about $600k per year (although I note some journos are going with $750k).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why not? Blair isn't even a fringe player anymore, he's just a VFL filler. Wells is held together by duct tape and I can't see him playing another quality game.

Oxley is the only one I'd keep in terms of depth but the others are just salary thieves. If you want to win a premiership you have to drop some along the way, that's what Richmond did.

Yes as I said no ones touching them, or better put, no one wants them. I didn't mean it as in I wouldn't do it.

You’ve misunderstood his post.

And yet you will still click, read, listen, watch and hang on every word.

You're into this down into your blood, under your skin.

i am just posting for people who might miss it.

I AM NOT COMING ON SAYING IT'S ALL TRUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back