List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 2!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was happy to stay if a deal couldn’t be done. That doesn’t mean he didn’t request the trade himself, twice. Stop trying to change history and accept you’re wrong on this.
I'm not wrong. My best mates brother is at Carlton and it's exactly what happened. Continue on with your pathetic "heroism" on this board though.

Anyone like Hombsch from Port Adelaide? Could be gettable with a 3rd/4th and cover the loss of Dunn and Moore if he goes. Saw that Port are trying to move him and Pittard to get some of the SA boys in this years draft.
Saw that, for right price wouldn't be too bad.

I'm not wrong. My best mates brother is at Carlton and it's exactly what happened. Continue on with your pathetic "heroism" on this board though.
Oh ok, I’ll trust your best mates brothers sisters hairdressers uncle over what Gibbs actually said himself:

BRYCE Gibbs says it was tough to tell Blues’ coach Brendon Bolton he wanted to be traded home — for the second time — but believes their close relationship helped his cause.
https://amp.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...e/news-story/d07fdded615904fb2412e20732ecc710

Saw that, for right price wouldn't be too bad.
Not sure how he'd go against the hulking forwards but I remember he was a solid defender when they made the prelim in 2014.

Beams has said that he’s staying. No chance he leaves now. Brisbane won’t trsde him and he doesn’t want to leave. That’s it. Move on. Can’t be interpreted in any other way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone like Hombsch from Port Adelaide? Could be gettable with a 3rd/4th and cover the loss of Dunn and Moore if he goes. Saw that Port are trying to move him and Pittard to get some of the SA boy in this years draft.
Best thing with getting Hombsch is watching all the different spellings we’d get in posts.

Better than Stephenson?
Not for me, no.

Richards looks a good player but Stephenson every day of the week and twice on match days.

Put it this way, this year without Stephenson do we make top 4? Not sure we do. He’s made such a difference, changed the whole dynamic.
Unsure Richards would have given us that?

Thats a shame. The kid is going to be a star. IMO our recruiters missed this one.
Unless you think he’ll be better than Stephenson, I can’t see how you could possibly think that...

Edit: just saw you didn’t realize how early he went!

Last edited:
I’m torn on whether we should trade for May or wait a year, the reason we trade for him now is because we are legitimately in our window and he’s really help our attempt at winning the flag in 2019

Because he met his manager or is there more to the story?
I’d say it’s because he’s done it in Melbourne. He doesn’t have much other reason to be down here in the freezing cold right now aside from looking at potential destinations.

I’d say it’s because he’s done it in Melbourne. He doesn’t have much other reason to be down here in the freezing cold right now aside from looking at potential destinations.

Um the AFLPA MVP awards are on tonight in Melbourne. I got a feeling he might be attending.

Yep. What he said means a bit but not a lot. On face value he's clearly willing to stay so that might be the end of it.

However if Brisbane want or need to make room to land a big fish they might yet have a word in Beams ear and tell him hes up for trade. His trade value now is at its absolute peak and will be two fifths of bugger all in two years time.
Put simply, what's to gain by keeping player of trade value who won't feature in your next premiership tilt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back