List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malthouse was very good at it Holland Clement Licuria Brown. List goes on
Buckley no way! , he seems to get them they seem to be at the same level or they get worse
Lynch White for example

There were some howlers, Morrison, Molloy, Corrie, Wood, yep I could continue.

Same level or improvers under Bucks, next captain Adams, Howe, Crisp, Roughead, Greenwood, Dunn prior to doing his knee. Varcoe played his best footy under bucks, unfortunately it’s come to an end.

Lets just ignore Howe, WHE (for a couple of years at least), Crisp, Dunn and Roughead?
Edit: oh and Varcoe too. He really came on initially after moving over to us too.
Howe can not be put in this category he wasnt a fringe player or a battler at the dees., Cisp for sure.
Roughead and Dunn are you kidding me? are you trying to be funny?
Has Varcoe really improved at Collingwood?
Look at the stats mate?Buckley has a shit strike rate when it comes to getting Fringe players from other clubs

It’s all between the ears for McCarthy.
Nobody has ever questioned his talent.

It’s his application to training and the rigours of AFL Football. Now nothing against Fremantle, but I feel like we possess some of the best footballers in the game when it comes to training and preparing for AFL Football (Pendlebury, Grundy, Crisp, Maynard etc)
I also think Bucks culture is fantastic and he’ll know quickly whether McCarthy is buying in.

Super low risk, super high reward.

I feel like we have a strong culture at our football club. Yet we haven't often taken on the risk of a player with character flaws, percieved or otherwise, like say a Hawthorn or Richmond has. They've had success with that. Maybe it's time we try.

Howe can not be put in this category he wasnt a fringe player or a battler at the dees., Cisp for sure.
Roughead and Dunn are you kidding me? are you trying to be funny?
Has Varcoe really improved at Collingwood?
Look at the stats mate?Buckley has a sh*t strike rate when it comes to getting Fringe players from other clubs
Varcoe was a lot better for us than his final few years at geelong

People with more knowledge than me may know the answer, would the club take a risk on Paddy McCartin?
I read earlier in the year he wanted to play again for anyone in 2021.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People with more knowledge than me may know the answer, would the club take a risk on Paddy McCartin?
I read earlier in the year he wanted to play again for anyone in 2021.
I don’t see anyone taking the risk on McCartin. He hasn’t proven he’s at the required level when healthy, let alone get on the park consistently.

Seriously, Gunston/Breust what would it take? Anyone?
Gunston id give up next years first for, wouldn’t be top 10 pick and good 3 years left. Go for broke

Breust not sure value...

they already wear stripes..

I’ve been
Add another half dozen flags to our total if we had no f salary cap Sh** system..hate it!

It's great. Evens up the competition. Fair for all. GWS and Suns got way overs with compensation, it still has not delivered for either of them. Thankful..
We didn't win our premierships before the draft existed by buying the best players.

Look at Premier league. Liverpool are famous for not spending big. Not even in the top 8 or 10.
In the last 12 months they have won 4 trophies. 3 of them are the most prestigious cups in world football..

A well run club wins trophies. We should be happy as Pies supporters.. played off in 1/3 of all GF's ever. We have a great list currently. Future looks bright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back