• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

My instant reaction to that segment on trade radio is: "what's the alternative course of action if it's not to attack the draft?"

They can talk all they like about potentially missing picks but what else can we do?
This is the only feasible course of action.

Strange discussion.

Could we get pick 3 in the Baker trade and then upgrade it to pick 2 with north?

Baker,10,24 for WCE 3 (essentially 10,14,24)

We do Rioli,61 for pick 6&29 with Gold Coast (61 some meaningless points for them)

We then trade 3,29 (GCS) & 51 to North for pick 2. North use 51 for Parker.

This only works if we want pick 2 for FOS/Lalor combo so much more than pick 3 and whoever is available.

Essentially we get pick 2 for Baker,10,24,29,51,61 and go to the draft with:

That smells like dogs balls.

My melts now will be nothing compared to the melts you fanboys will feel by round 15 2025 & realise just how f-d the club is if they can't turn this trade period around.

FFS - Melbourne got a pick 9 for Pick 28 +4 picks after 40. We cant even get a pick that early for Bolton atm. Every club we are dealing with is basically treating us like a simp. None of them are flinching, as they know the player wants out SO BAD that if we kept them, it would be detrimental to the teams future as they are gonna be toxic. Baker especially.

Think you are leaving out they gave up there future first. Big difference to what you have stated.

Thread gonna go full Lord of the Flies soon
Steve Austin Celebration GIF
this is a live shot on what is actually happening at Trade HQ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm losing more faith in the club as each day goes on tbh. Feel like we will just settle for 10+18 for Bolton - which is a shit trade for us. He is worth alot more than that - guy has "Norm Smith" potential written all over him.

And the trade with the Lions - the longer that sits with me the worse it gets/feels.

We essentially upgraded 32 to 20 for Jack Graham, 43 + 45. I don't really see how that equates to good value for us, considering the Lions needed the points. Its like a worse version of the Jack Higgins trade. The club just seems to "not get it" still

That pick 20 could - if we choose the club wisely - be a future top 5-6 draft pick. If we can nail the club that is likely to finish bottom 5 next year, then pick 20 could get a hell of a lot better.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back