• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

And those 3 x F1's will be gettable
point pointing GIF by Shalita Grant

We don't have the picks to do it yet. Patience, my brother.
It is called Baker, Bolton

Unless we are totally losers 10, 11 and 18 to us does not help us as opposed to pick 3

remember the 2004 draft, Deledio pick 1 gun, others eeeecckkk!!!

so top end matters and Freo picks for us are not top end

Bolton has no issue going to West Coast I am aware of

People have to remember, we have time on our side, top end picks are important to us currently. The bookmakers say we are long odds on to not win a premiership in 2025 in the mens

Struggling to see the logic of not trading up to picks 2 or 3 given the amount of picks we have inside 25.

You simply cannot develop 8-9 kids from one draft properly. You need to be able to give these kids ample time and attention they need to flourish.

If 6 has to be involved, then so be it.

See if north or west coast accept 6 and 20 for pick 2 or 3.

Don’t have to win every trade. It’s more about coming out of the period with a closer picture of what you want
What we have 2 Thata TWO picks in the first 25 and one of them we gave a way more than it was with , surely you’re not serious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you forgetting or just purposely leaving out that Melbourne also gave away their future first?
nah missed that and owned up to it ages ago.

But you black kettles overlooked that part to throw some whacks in on me & i will allow it - its the only thing you lot are going to have to smile about for 2-3 years. happy to help bro's

Jagga is a gun !! I have no issues taking Jagga - speed, agility, ball getting ability, courage & leadership. People sell him short !!
undersized scrawny manlet that cant hit 20 m targets

Richmond special

think we pushing hard for 10/11 so we can send 11 and Baker to WC for 3.

Would give us 1,3,6,10

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back