• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

That will be received as well as this
kick in nuts GIF
nah, that is a decapitation, still do not believe it.

Richmond would lose half their members surely

You're missing pick 18. And 14 for Baker.
I did forget about Baker but I have no idea how that gets done if I'm being honest.
I'd like 3 to be involved but I'm not sure if that's realistic.

Man, you'd want to hope Jagga never gets his collarbone snapped or does a hammy or a knee or breaks a finger or does a syndesmosis, or gets knocked out, or cops busted ribs, or gets a bad corkie, the way you rag on FOS for having an unlucky year with injury.
Yes, he has been very unlucky. At least 4 times.

Maybe Jagga/ Langford have just been really lucky and/or played through (extremely well) when hurt. We cannot know. I did see Lalor plant Jagga like a tree in the VM v VC game, but amazingly Jagga got up, kept going and won the crucial clearance to win the game. Not nothing.

I’m certainly not saying FOS is inherently fragile or soft, only that his numerous and varied injuries in his draft year are not irrelevant… I don’t think that’s controversial.

Last edited:
I did forget about Baker but I have no idea how that gets done if I'm being honest.
I'd like 3 to be involved but I'm not sure if that's realistic.
Love Bakes, even if I still don’t know his best position, but that the Eagles are contemplating splitting 3 so they can get him is astonishing to me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not seeing the 10+18+30 reports.
Anyways, I still think we get 10 and 11.

If they're willing to offer 10, 11 and 18 for Bolton and Baker, they can't pull the wool over my eyes and try and claim they consider Baker being worth pick 11.

They will fold to our demands.
I'd be happy to keep Bolton if they keep on trying to low ball the deal.

Yes, he has been very unlucky. At least 4 times.
I’m certainly not saying he’s soft, only that his numerous and varied injuries in his draft year are not irrelevant… I don’t think that’s controversial.
Inb4 FOS plays 300 games and Jagga retires with concussion issues before his 23rd birthday.

Obviously I hope the second part of that doesn't happen and feel bad for having even written it. Just making a point. Anyone can get injured. Ben Griffiths was fit as a fiddle while we were sending Grimes to German bovine witch doctors.

6 + 11 for two is massive overs
We'll give 'em 6 & 14 then. Or get pick 25 back.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back