• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok ok not Richmond related but this trading period has been full on!

According to Cal Twomey, this is where the 3-team trade between Collingwood, Port Adelaide, and the Gold Coast Suns currently sits.

View attachment 2141071
So Port trades Houston for a bag of potatoes

Yes, he has been very unlucky. At least 4 times.

Maybe Jagga/ Langford have just been really lucky and/or played through (extremely well) when hurt. We cannot know. I did see Lalor plant Jagga like a tree in the VM v VC game, but amazingly Jagga got up, kept going and won the crucial clearance to win the game. Not nothing.

I’m certainly not saying FOS is inherently fragile or soft, only that his numerous and varied injuries in his draft year are not irrelevant… I don’t think that’s controversial.

If it was relevant he’d be sliding like Trainor, instead it sounds like everyone’s trying to trade up for him.

We don't need to give away 2 good picks for pick 2. Trade Baker and 11 for pick 3 makes more sense. 1,3,6,10

Could be our F3, that'll be a pick in the 30's and will be handy for the GCS's
I'd imagine we will use some future picks. A lot of clubs trading out of it. Doubt it's very good.

If it was relevant he’d be sliding like Trainor, instead it sounds like everyone’s trying to trade up for him.
Maybe 3 is sliding? The Age has him at 7.

Been told here for months that the decision was clear to everyone who’d know. And maybe we take him at 1? Hooray if so - hope he grows into a fine player. Until then, we’re all guessing 🤷‍♂️

Richmond better get in early for norths pick 25 then cause they’ve offered that for Caleb Daniel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd imagine we will use some future picks. A lot of clubs trading out of it. Doubt it's very good.
Don't know if it's wise to trade out of the 1st round, but if it's a weaker draft as has been touted then those later picks could be better used, either getting deals done or trading into this year

To me that sounds like 6 & 23 (915pts) or 29 (653) for Dan & 51, 61, 70 (433pts)

51,61 & 70 is 433 points.

If Gold Coast do get rid of picks 6,13 & 23 it leaves them with 29, 41, 50 which 1,338 points.

So 1,771 points all up, so they would be hoping that any bid for Lombard comes after pick 5. (pick 6 is 1,751 points)

I think that means we are getting picks 6 & 23 for Rioli.

Could the Rioli deal be the key to unlock Shai deal?

Say it's 6&29 for Rioli,51,61 (so they're covered for Lombard bid before 5)

We then trade Shai & 29 for 10,11?

Picks 10&11 = ~pick 2 (2724 points)
Picks 10&18 = ~pick 3 (2380 points)
29 for 10&11 = ~pick 4 (2071 points)

Let's Freo say they didn't concede to 10&11 as they got something back and lets us say we got pick 10&11 like we wanted.

Even though we are slightly worse off on points, you can see the premium clubs are paying to get picks in that range so it's a win for us.

I could actually see it being 6&23 =10,11 but I'm less happy about that (giving 23 for a 7 pick upgrade)

Went from us saying no to 10 & 18 to 11 & 18 with something going back. If that's true I'm not sure Blair knows what negotiating means.
It hasn’t been reported anywhere. It’s bait

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back