• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Baker for Hawks pick 14 via Hawks/Carl/WC

We are no getting pick 3 or FOS
FOS mania is sick. I’ve not seen a midfielder so high up in draft calculations with such appalling stats. He projects more as a HFF than a true midfielder. I hope we overlook him. Bye the way if you look at his highlights, quite a few of his stats were because Jagga gave them to him.

Relax, guy. We will trade up to pick 2 if we can.

Clinton King Mk II.

I'm joking, Jaggastans. Relax.

There's your problem. Going off stats Tom Mitchell was better than Dustin Martin.

Man, you'd want to hope Jagga never gets his collarbone snapped or does a hammy or a knee or breaks a finger or does a syndesmosis, or gets knocked out, or cops busted ribs, or gets a bad corkie, the way you rag on FOS for having an unlucky year with injury.

The word you are looking for is 'inarguably'.

When challenged about crabbing sideways, he moved the ball forward more. Coachable. Listens, learns, adapts. Great qualities. But he can't 'be anything'; doesn't have the talent, the power or the athleticism.

Should be a good player. Can't 'be anything'.

Would certainly indicate not using your brain.

But he is our guy.
Well not with that attitude :(

Coming from the bloke that melted that we should have traded all our picks with Essendon for pick 9 instead of 20 from Brisbane because you couldn't possibly comprehend anyone else having a better offer.
Those in glass houses
i never said trade all our picks for pick 9.

What would you know what I can comprehend or not???

who is living in a fishbowl?

tigs2010 with 11 & 18 being reported for Bolton

Ryan Reynolds Insult GIF by The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They also reported that Bolton + 51 for 11 + 18 was also locked in.
Went from us saying no to 10 & 18 to 11 & 18 with something going back. If that's true I'm not sure Blair knows what negotiating means.

Not seeing the 10+18+30 reports.
Anyways, I still think we get 10 and 11.

If they're willing to offer 10, 11 and 18 for Bolton and Baker, they can't pull the wool over my eyes and try and claim they consider Baker being worth pick 11.

They will fold to our demands.

Can't wait to hear from Cornesy when we get 6 and 23 from GC and Port sign Rory Atkins.

Can't wait to hear from Cornesy when we get 6 and 23 from GC and Port sign Rory Atkins.
What's the text number for trade radio?

Might just copy and paste Ratkins to him for an hour

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back