• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

After all of this, we will have a massive draft hand and it is very exciting. It is a shame that the two reasons for watching our games last year are leaving though. Rioli and Baker are players that try their guts out every week and were real fun to watch. Can't wait to see our draftees play though, hopefully we nail those picks. Also hoping Short can step up this year instead of continuing his downward trend of form

Kermit The Frog Tea GIF

I guess so, like its not ideal, but their list is different to ours. Maybe they have another player they have their eye on – who knows.
The other factor is that the eagles weren’t really confident about being able to keep any of the players in WA around that pick 3 mark for the long term

Maybe the flight risk for them devalued the pick in their eyes

The other factor is that the eagles weren’t really confident about being able to keep any of the players in WA around that pick 3 mark for the long term

Maybe the flight risk for them devalued the pick in their eyes
Exactly.

I think everyone likes a story of a team getting burnt or whatever, which can happen on occassion, but really it depends on where they're at. I dunno, the deal seems pretty OK to me for all parties.

Are we strongly in the game Tigerbob

I wouldn’t say strongly, yet.

Think it’s at the stage of asking what it looks like and bringing Houston into discussions.

Lot of moving parts and parts that may not agree. Could come to nothing and could be trumped by Saints and Melbourne in particular or we get cold feet.

Fascinating though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

14 & Houston to North

6 to Port

2 & 25 to Richmond

With some other stuff going around but that could be the deal that could be looked at by North. Keep a good first and get their man. Port get best pick offered for a guy who wants out. We get 2 as an upgrade and 25 as a downgrade.

14 & Houston to North

6 to Port

2 & 25 to Richmond

With some other stuff going around but that could be the deal that could be looked at by North. Keep a good first and get their man. Port get best pick offered for a guy who wants out. We get 2 as an upgrade and 25 as a downgrade.
I dont hate this.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back