• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

GC wanting a pick back is a bit annoying, since it means we can't hold firm on 10 & 11 for Bolton and will probably have to accept 10, 18 and 30. Turns it from us making out like bandits to having a good trade period. Still happy overall though.
Will PM you poker night deets. Get a lift with _RT_ and Morro

I'm strongly feeling we should be going after pick 2 now.

It probably takes Pick 6 + a future 2nd or something similar I'm guessing? we have to entice North at the end of the day.

It probably takes Pick 6 + a future 2nd or something similar I'm guessing? we have to entice North at the end of the day.
I would rather find a way of not using pick 6, but it seems so unlikely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

take 10,11,18 from freo for Bolton and 14

leaves us with

I'd then be offering 10 and 18 to Nth for pick 2, which would allow them to offer something for Houston and keep and pick in the first round
I might be wrong here, but I thought North didn't want to slide any more than 3-4 spots? or have they softened on that?

For the record though I'm very on board with your suggestion if it can be done.

I reckon it'll all come down to Houston's decision. If he says he's happy to go Norf, then it'll be Pick 6 and one or two of our picks in the 10-24 range.

I would rather find a way of not using pick 6, but it seems so unlikely.
I agree, would rather use two early teen picks from bolton trade and or 14 as well.

but I don't think they want to slide that low unfortunately.

I'm going to miss Liam Baker :(
Tom Hanks Hello GIF

I don't actually think 12 and 14 is such a terrible return for 3 in this draft, but I really don't understand why they would trade a first round pick for baker. WCE are crap and should be investing in youth, I love baker but he is absolutely not the type of player they should be targeting. Freo always made more sense

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back