• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jean Claude Van Damme GIF

Well that doesn't seem accurate - why would we never be into him? Hes a top 10 player in this draft?
I didn't say we don't like him. I said we weren't going to draft him.

We might at 6 if we keep it, I guess. If Draper, Langford and Tauru are all gone. But then we might go Smillie instead.

Not overrated, however there are similar like-for-like players, hence why I don't think we'd be devastated if we didn't land him - though I reckon we will do everything we can.

Lalor is the 1.
The thing that stood out to me about FOS was an article where they asked a bunch of the top 10 or so players who they think should go first, majority said FOS.

Interestingly, FOS said Lalor.

I am pretty surprised about the final detail of that trade. I think for our part in it we are not far off fair value for Baker. Pick 14 slides to about 17 and he is worth that.

But coughing pick 3 and extras for Baker and a pick destined to end up at 14, and Owies, who would be worth about a pick in the 50's....it is almost impossible to believe the Eagles couldn't get a better deal for pick 3.

The thing that stood out to me about FOS was an article where they asked a bunch of the top 10 or so players who they think should go first, majority said FOS.

Interestingly, FOS said Lalor.
From memory that was same as the Scully draft, nearly all said Scully. No one mentioned Dusty. The rest is history.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am pretty surprised about the final detail of that trade. I think for our part in it we are not far off fair value for Baker. Pick 14 slides to about 17 and he is worth that.

But coughing pick 3 and extras for Baker and a pick destined to end up at 14, and Owies, who would be worth about a pick in the 50's....it is almost impossible to believe the Eagles couldn't get a better deal for pick 3.
all the eagle fans agree with you Meteoric Rise

14 for Baker isn’t bad but spitting pick 3 was pretty insane imo
If it was us we would be seething
I guess so, like its not ideal, but their list is different to ours. Maybe they have another player they have their eye on – who knows.

I might be wrong here, but I thought North didn't want to slide any more than 3-4 spots? or have they softened on that?

For the record though I'm very on board with your suggestion if it can be done.
Apparently they almost took carltons offer of 12 + 14 yesterday until they heard Houstan was going to the pies but then it fell over after the pick 3 deal was agreed to. So maybe 10 & 14 or 10 &11 gets it done.
We then take 1,2,6,11/14,20,24 to the draft

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back