List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

What Picks Will Richmond Get For Baker Bolton & Rioli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The gift that keeps on giving
We should take the WA kid Bo Allan, squeeze the lemon for a few flags and trade him to WC for massive overs. We will eventually turn Tyrone into pick 1 and 15 flags.

What I really love about these trades is that we understood the amazing talent and depth, yet evenness, of this years pool and turned all our trades into multiple first round picks rather than just single early picks. Getting two early picks for Rioli and Bolton turns two exiting quality players into four.

That's how you rebuild fast boys! I'm getting a tattoo of Blair Hartley as we speak.

Last edited:

No pressure Mr Toce

Tigers' draft hand after this trade period is easily at 'expansion club era' levels. Gold Coast picks in 2010: 1, 2, 3, 7, 9, 10, 11, 13GWS picks in 2011: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14 Richmond picks in 2024: 1, 6, 10, 11, 18, 20, 23, 24
To be fair their concessions were much better BUT, we actually have a core list already and the ability to buy a truck tonne of draft picks in the next two years so inevitably we will have a super list with no "I am homesick" vibes so we can keep them all.

This is going to epic and many clubs don't see how big and strong we will be.

Unless you are a top 4 contender, trading out over-valued players is good business. To get it done when you are stone motherless last is great business.

Great work by the Richmond list management team. Bold moves that will pay big dividends five years from now.
Yeah agree, but having players wanting out, has made life a lot easier.
Moving on players against their will is always messy and a bad look imo

To be fair their concessions were much better BUT, we actually have a core list already and the ability to buy a truck tonne of draft picks in the next two years so inevitably we will have a super list with no "I am homesick" vibes so we can keep them all.

This is going to epic and many clubs don't see how big and strong we will be.
Every club in the league will be monitoring this approach with everything they have

Rainbow Glitch GIF by YoMeryl

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back