List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

What Picks Will Richmond Get For Baker Bolton & Rioli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We've take quite bad unders for Bolton imo, got huge overs for Rioli. Baker we got a fair deal maybe slightly overs. Graham imo we got unders.

Rioli picks will end up about 7 & 27 = 2,347 points. Roughly the value of pick 2.5.(ie in between picks 2 & 3)

Bolton picks will be 12 & 13 = 2,480 less what will be a 5 pick downgrade 17 down to 22(180 points,) and a pick around 40(429 points) = 1,871 points total for Bolton. Roughly the value of pick 5.

Baker we got a pick that will end up arounnd 17 = 1,025 points

Graham
we got a pick that will ultimately be around 45 = 347 points.

In the wash-up:

Rioli for the value of pick 2.5
Bolton for the value of pick 5
Baker for pick 17
Graham for pick 45

Because of the Rioli deal we are miles ahead but the other 3 deals if aything are a slight net loss. If this draft is as strong as expected then we have had a very big win.

But if someone said we get appreciably more for a 27yo Dan Rioli than a 25yo Bolton, you just wouldn't have believed that was possible.

A further surprising element to this is we seem to have escaped paying any salary. Which will really set us up to go shopping, especially as we have no valuable free agents likely to leave any time soon.

Yep … a massive ‘net’ win, particularly if this draft is as strong as mooted.

Especially when you consider Port got the equivalent of 13 and 29 for Houston who was contracted. Dogs will get 20-odd for a 23yo Bailey Smith.

In points 20 and 29 is ‘worth’ about 8.

So Smith and Houston net 8 and 13.

Rioli and Bolton net 3 and 5.

Given the size of their contracts we can’t possibly have expected any more from these trades overall in this draft.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Bigger question is where is the spredsheet update?

yesterday we had early numbers plugged in before trades were done, now we have official trades we have no visibility.

what kind of thread are we running here.

:heart: you _RT_

yesterday we had early numbers plugged in before trades were done, now we have official trades we have no visibility.

Not official yet he will say

Going Crazy GIF
Go Crazy Wtf GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh by the way. Tiger71 move over mate your sources ain't got shit on mine. Back in July. I am the new big boy in town. BTW all comments were genuine and things panned out how they did with a reasonable degree of accuracy with obvious negotiation that came and the events that unfolded.

Now for the next big thing. We will pay a lot of Balta next year and we will be buying a massive amount of picks in the 2026 draft.

Screenshot 2024-10-16 at 2.02.37 pm.png

Blair wouldn't cop this amateur shit.
Blair to RT - "oi mate, update the ****in spreadsheet you ****in gronk".
You_Doodle_2024-10-16T00_07_22Z.jpeg

Oh by the way. Tiger71 move over mate your sources ain't got shit on mine. Back in July. I am the new big boy in town. BTW all comments were genuine and things panned out how they did with a reasonable degree of accuracy with obvious negotiation that came and the events that unfolded.

Now for the next big thing. We will pay a lot of Balta next year and we will be buying a massive amount of picks in the 2026 draft.

View attachment 2143952
So are we getting Harley Reid?

Those are the players I want anyway, for the picks we have. Travaglia too.
fos/lalor/lindsey/berry/faull/hanaford/Travaglia is perfect. also would love to put an early pick on Marshall. Force Brisbane to match Ashcroft at #1 then go Marshall. I think he’s a top 1 - 5 if not NGA. Absolute gun. I’m still pissed we gave the Lions so many points that they can match a bid.

View attachment 2143952
I don’t think pick purchasing has been brought in yet, so how will this work?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back