List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

What Picks Will Richmond Get For Baker Bolton & Rioli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We should not use pick 6 to trade for pick 2 as the first 7 picks are even
Except they're not and we should, if that's what it takes.

I come in peace , excuse the intrusion

I know you have lost a lot of experience . With this superdraft you guys getting top 20 picks all worthy of top 5 . Best draft ever for a rebuild . Happy days for you guys . I'd be wrapped if I was a Tigers supporter.
Cheers, fella. And we're all sincere when we say you're going to love Bakes.

Some many most here don't rate Graham but I reckon he'll be good for you. Elite runner, defensive beast and hits his targets.

Tasmania enter the League in 2028, that means they will be present for the 2027 draft. So Richmond have the 2024, 2025 & 2026 drafts to get as many picks as possible to hopefully set themselves up (still need to draft right). When Tasmania arrive they'll probably get the same draft concessions as Gold Coast & GWS, not just for the 2027 draft but future drafts as well, they'll get the top draft picks....maybe top 10 (rough guess) but the point is they'll get generous draft concessions. Now is the time to strike for Richmond and load up with as many draft picks as possible.

I'm excited. Fresh start. Bringing in new talent. There will be some pain along the way but it's the only way to go. Rebuild from the bottom and go up. Let's back the club in.

We were in a similar situation when Hardwick took over for the 2010 season, we were struggling, got draft picks and made our way to the top. Plus Gold Coast and GWS got generous draft concessions.

Exciting times for the club.
They'll probably pick the cream out of the 2026 draft too, if GWS and GC are anything to go by. Probably have a VFL team for the 2027 season.

Last edited:
My WC mate has already given up on Harley, he says he’s gonna move to VIC eventually so why bother. WC know it too hence the recruits this year to convince him to stay by not being too shit.

I would defs keep an eye out for that and have a big war chest ready.

Lalor, FOS, Sharpe, Reid in the same team omg f me

A good reason to get all the guys he played with at vic country

fos/lalor/lindsey/berry/faull/hanaford

+ cadman

;)

Just use later pick right? Our 4th will come in given have to use actual picks to match next year and we use that.
I guess so. It is based on draft #, rather than "last pick of 3rd round", which I always found odd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Except they're not and we should, if that's what it takes.

Cheers, fella. And we're all sincere when we say you're going to love Bakes.

Some many most here don't rate Graham but I reckon he'll be good for you. Elite runner, defensive beast and hits his targets.
exactly, if they where even and the same no need, but we are here to build premiership teams

Aren't they changing it so only the first three rounds have points?
It's based on a number, not a round. Ends at 54.

If there's a bunch of bid-matching (which there will be next year), our 1st pick of 4th round (55), probably comes in about 10 spots.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back