List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

What Picks Will Richmond Get For Baker Bolton & Rioli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I got excited when I saw Blair on screen until I realised it was with Craig Cameron and they were just doing the Rioli deal. Thought he was cooking something else up for a minute

North are and extremely willing seller with really only 1 club that has the ability to trade with them due to their criteria and that is Richmond.

North dont want to slide past pick #6 which gives Richmond an advantage as we have that as well as the 'Bonus' pick they need but what are we prepared to give up ?

Pick #3 and pick #2 would be about the same value imo and not more as there is no stand out player
Pick #12 & #14 was the level for pick #3 so assume similar value.
But if we give up #6 which is 6 spots better than #12 then #14 should be #20 or #18 at most depending on how desperate we are to get it and how desperate North are to slide back.

Offer #6 + #23 and deal #6 + #18 at most
They wont have between #2 and #62 unless they trade out F1 which i wouldnt touch before #18 as i really believe they will improve next year with the older additions and organic growth of their youngsters and could be as high as 9-11 and their pick next year could be 8-11 in a week draft compared to this years draft
Hmmm, its an interesting watch

North are and extremely willing seller with really only 1 club that has the ability to trade with them due to their criteria and that is Richmond.

North dont want to slide past pick #6 which gives Richmond an advantage as we have that as well as the 'Bonus' pick they need but what are we prepared to give up ?

Pick #3 and pick #2 would be about the same value imo and not more as there is no stand out player
Pick #12 & #14 was the level for pick #3 so assume similar value.
But if we give up #6 which is 6 spots better than #12 then #14 should be #20 or #18 at most depending on how desperate we are to get it and how desperate North are to slide back.

Offer #6 + #23 and deal #6 + #18 at most
They wont have between #2 and #62 unless they trade out F1 which i wouldnt touch before #18 as i really believe they will improve next year with the older additions and organic growth of their youngsters and could be as high as 9-11 and their pick next year could be 8-11 in a week draft compared to this years draft
sounds more realistic

I would trade 23 and 6 and if push comes to shove 6 and 18 with a little something coming back our way, maybe a late north pick

so we get all the clubs together in the one place. We bring the AFL in and give them a room on the same floor and then hey presto we zoom the picks in from 10 feet away. Can't wait for the internet to drop.

Think About It GIF by Identity

I'll buy you a beer at the Sail and Anchor when we paint South Tce purple in September.

Do you like fish and chips? Fisherman's wharf is renowned for it. Dinner at Cicerello's is on me. :thumbsu:
I'll be in it as long as you don't sing your song.
Like too enjoy my beer.🙂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The stage of round 1 draftees on night one of the draft is gonna be a sea of yellow and black :richmond:
hopefully in the freshly returned traditional yellow

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back