List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

What Picks Will Richmond Get For Baker Bolton & Rioli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The stage of round 1 draftees on night one of the draft is gonna be a sea of yellow and black :richmond:
May as well just hold night 1 at punt road
Makes more sense logistics wise so the players can get their new lockers straight away

Turning Rioli (15), Bolton (29), Baker (rookie), Graham (53) and a handful of 40+ picks into 6, 10, 11, 18, 20 & 23 and numerous flags is more legendary trading than when that dude turned a paperclip into a house on craigslist
This. It shows the importance of drafting youth in your contending years and developing your own most of the time. When you need to cash in and restart, you have the currency. We just got 5 years of picks in one year trading out non key flag assets and a bad age profile for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Norff were ok to do 11 & 18 for 2. Fine. Absolute max. Leaves us with 1, 2, 6, 10, 20, 23 and 24.

I'd then go to Essendon and say, we wont bid on Kako so he doesnt go top 10. I'd then let them buy back in and take our pick 20, for pick 40 and one of their future firsts (they can choose... their's or Melbournes).

We then end up with 1, 2, 6, 10, 23, 24 and 40 (Davidson). Plus 2 x 1st rounders next year

The stage of round 1 draftees on night one of the draft is gonna be a sea of yellow and black :richmond:
Best comment I read on socials about draft night was "so what are the rest of us supposed to do on draft night while Richmond tell us the players they have picked"

Last edited:
If Norff were ok to do 11 & 18 for 2. Fine. Absolute max. Leaves us with 1, 2, 6, 10, 20, 23 and 24.

I'd then go to Essendon and say, we wont bid on Kako so he doesnt go top 10. I'd then let them buy back in and take our pick 20, for pick 40 and one of their future firsts (they can choose... their's or Melbournes).

We then end up with 1, 2, 6, 10, 23, 24 and 40 (Davidson). Plus 2 x 1st rounders next year
Bro we dont have every pick in the top 10 FFS, you greedy ****er.

Gold Cost : Cameron

Was asked if he would be interested in getting back into this years draft with next years picks in a deal with Richmond
He said most definitely. They hold Port , Pies ,GC 1st rounders

Which would we be interested in ? Pies ?

Bailey Smith coming to Tigerland for free

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back