List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

What Picks Will Richmond Get For Baker Bolton & Rioli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I was thinking similar.

None are key pieces in a team. They are all flankers or cherry on top types.

It would be insane to see us improve next year with a little luck and injection of elite youthful enthusiasm.

I don’t think we win the spoon if we have good luck with injuries (a normal amount). We’re not as shit as this year.

View attachment 2144843

Of course we're all for getting it for the minimum spend. But pick 2 is more valuable than 3. By a bit, I reckon. All we can ascertain from the Carlton trade is that Matt Clarke doesn't think a hell of a lot of pick 3 compared to pick 12 and Liam Baker and Matt Owies.
Yep, WCE set a standard.

One that no other team would ever follow

David King is a moron carrying on about Houston like these just signed Dusty Martin
Calm down you gimp.
anyone colonwood trades for instantly turns into kevin bartlett overnight to the media

View attachment 2144843

Of course we're all for getting it for the minimum spend. But pick 2 is more valuable than 3. By a bit, I reckon. All we can ascertain from the Carlton trade is that Matt Clarke doesn't think a hell of a lot of pick 3 compared to pick 12 and Liam Baker and Matt Owies.
Blair going to take Brady out to the cubicle, bend him over and extract pick 2 for a pack of chips

I'm wondering if he was in a Tiger's jumper, would you be saying that. I see him in a similar light to Dusty, he is that generational player. I would love him at the Tige's. Is he cocky, does he have a huge ego, of course he does. I think that is what makes him the player that he is.

the salt is strong in this one

So we get four Tamblings and four Dustys. I’ll take that 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This has been a thing with the whole of the trading period.

Battle
Barrass
Lukosius
Noble
Rioli
Houston
Cumming
Perryman could be added as well

The only player traded of any substance is Bolton
at least Bolton will now get some recognition he deserves. bloke is a gun.

freo should be top4 next year with him and pushing for a grandfinal. quality players on every line.

I was thinking similar.

It would be insane to see us improve next year with a little luck and injection of elite youthful enthusiasm.

Exactly. We didn't have Ross all year who we would prefer in over Graham. There was talk Green was a bit of a Baker clone so would hope to see a lot of him in the time. Maybe a Smith or Tresize steps into the backline with Rioli out and makes the spot their own? No more Louie The Butcher too. Bolton, sure, an absolute star when he's on but we got full value and the hope is one of our picks can draft someone that reaches his level.

Oh by the way. Tiger71 move over mate your sources ain't got shit on mine. Back in July. I am the new big boy in town. BTW all comments were genuine and things panned out how they did with a reasonable degree of accuracy with obvious negotiation that came and the events that unfolded.

Now for the next big thing. We will pay a lot of Balta next year and we will be buying a massive amount of picks in the 2026 draft.

View attachment 2143952

Cheers mate needed the laugh lol. Keep going for the next 13 years with accurate info then start doing the look at me type posts :p. On a serious note, this year has been a right off for me due to some serious cognitive stuff from my head injury and I am just focused on that.

All the neuro's are pretty adamant ill get back to either normal or mostly normal so looking forward to next year :). Last point its common knowledge Balta contract is front loaded, so do better. Also only a fool would think we wouldn't try to buy into next year as Blair actually has mentioned that himself.

Again mate, thanks for the chuckle, i needed it haha

Cheers mate needed the laugh lol. Keep going for the next 13 years with accurate info then start doing the look at me type posts :p. On a serious note, this year has been a right off for me due to some serious cognitive stuff from my head injury and I am just focused on that.

All the neuro's are pretty adamant ill get back to either normal or mostly normal so looking forward to next year :). Last point its common knowledge Balta contract is front loaded, so do better. Also only a fool would think we wouldn't try to buy into next year as Blair actually has mentioned that himself.

Again mate, thanks for the chuckle, i needed it haha

RJK Tiger is better than both you and Morro

(Jks he's not better than you mate, love u)

I was thinking similar.

That’s some bullshit. Rioli was pretty much our only way to move the ball.

His speed and run was pretty much our only way to get out of our half. Our kicking is only average and our marking is piss poor.

All three of them were key players for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some campaigner put a watermark on Franco Cozzo 😂
images

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back