List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

What Picks Will Richmond Get For Baker Bolton & Rioli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

With the roos having pick 2 and 62, surely picks 11 and 18 get it done now. They can get 2 talls that they desperately need. We Take 1,2,6,10,20,23,24 to the draft
Think they'll still want 6 for Tauru. We get too cute and they might see if St Kilda will do it for 7 and 32.

Would be amazing if we get it and keep 6, though. Lalor, FOS, then one of Langford/Smillie/Jagga, or even take Tauru ourselves, which would be hilarious.

Trouble is though (for them) 5 & 9 (Dees) is too much to pay and means they'll be trading 1 pick out of this draft by accepting North's F2 to balance, same can be said for the Saints.

We're the only club that has the capital at around the right picks to make the deal work, and to make it work it'll be on our terms
Post was about drafting Armstrong not trading for 2. We are primed to bend them over for 2.

Trouble is though (for them) 5 & 9 (Dees) is too much to pay and means they'll be trading 1 pick out of this draft by accepting North's F2 to balance, same can be said for the Saints.

We're the only club that has the capital at around the right picks to make the deal work, and to make it work it'll be on our terms

I mean for Armstrong...

Think they'll still want 6 for Tauru. We get too cute and they might see if St Kilda will do it for 7 and 32.

Would be amazing if we get it and keep 6, though. Lalor, FOS, then one of Langford/Smillie/Jagga, or even take Tauru ourselves, which would be hilarious.
Come on richo, don't waiver on Blair now. 😁

I like what they’ve done.
Surely Carlton deserves to be in there before pies? Getting pick 3 was masterful.
they sold the farm for it though

Imagine having 1, 2 and 6.
Good god.

Interesting that the two clubs that are probably in the most dyre need for some elite youth have next to nothing in what is reported to be such a strong draft even into the 2nd round (Pies and Geelong)

Wonder if they will live to regret it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll say it again Carlton set the standard yesterday 12 and 14 for pick 3. Why would we offer 6. To cute or not move on the draft is full of talent and players will slide. Let's not give up the farm.

Last edited:
We are getting pick 1 next year.
Trade out a few more to get two picks in the top 10.
I’m excited for draft night.
griggas gonna have a grouse young team to build up in 2026

I’m going to throw one out there now the deals are all final.

Losing Bolton, Baker & Rioli (and Graham) is nowhere near as bad for our team as we might have thought.

Graham works hard but lacks agility which gets exposed repeatedly.

Rioli is a flashy half-back but he is no Houli and can’t defend at his level.

Baker gives everything but we were still shit when he was our midfielder without Taranto, Hopper & Prestia.

Bolton does amazing things up forward but couldn’t carry us when it mattered. We’ll miss his elite ability to create goal scoring opportunities out of nothing BUT we won’t miss his poor misses and when he goes missing during games.

I loved all these guys in black and yellow but I think we can replace their influence on results without too much issue.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back