• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

** I am tired after wading through the pages of shittery in this thread, putrid at best and a special ** you to _RT_ and tiger_tough

Right WC will split pick 3 now and this wasnt a blind side by The Hawks.

we gave up pick 32 and garbage for pick 20 - shut up ya sooks, points dont matter unless you need em FFS

Baker will not be a heave Ho!

Rioli deal is done in principal but some other moves from GC need to be done to finalise this

Also EAD tigs2010
What's the deal for Rioli ?

What's the deal for Rioli ?
Noone knows exactly yet until other things gets finalised.

What I can add though, to get pick 13 included, we would have to add some very healthy picks back, not junk.

I never said anything about player managers being removed from the process.
I'm confident in saying Barrass still ends up Hawthorn.

What are they giving up for him?

If I’m WCE I’m saying well those 2 new picks you got and the 2nd rounder this year that we agreed too. I guess that leaves hawks in the same spot expect they’ve ruffled a few feathers.

Barrass is contracted so WCE don’t really need to make it work and will now point to hawks pivoting if Barrass stays.

drunk the rock GIF by ALL SEEING EYES

Hey tigs2010 get a load of this campaigner says the deal is done in principal then follow up with. Throws more darts than Sam McClure
Noone knows exactly yet until other things gets finalised.

What I can add though, to get pick 13 included, we would have to add some very healthy picks back, not junk.

Alright campaigners, I've just finished 6 night shifts in a row and got **** all sleep today so I'm warning these mother****ers now! We are ****ing entitled to the best possible picks for our contracted mother****ing players. You dog ****s are the ones that approached us so pay up or I'll personally deliver a truck load of RichoLedio manure to your club doorsteps! If you ****s don't like that then walk the **** away and continue being shit campaigners with no flags

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright campaigners, I've just finished 6 night shifts in a row and got ** all sleep today so I'm warning these mother***ers now! We are ****ing entitled to the best possible picks for our contracted mother****ing players. You dog ****s are the ones that approached us so pay up or I'll personally deliver a truck load of RichoLedio manure to your club doorsteps! If you ****s don't like that then walk the * away and continue being shit campaigners with no flags
think you need some sweet victorian amber nectar

How goods this from the Freo board. I've changed the format because it was stupidly set out

Giving up 1 and Bolton for 10 and 11
You forgot to remove the post tags.

Naughty naughty.

also:

1728622165340.png

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back