• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Our Dusty and Cotchin are going 1 and 2. As RATD said there’s a clear 2 and Carlton, Saints, Dees, Bombers and us have been trying to get up the order to get them. Bombers gave up as they didn’t have the assets and the blues are out too now.

If other clubs thought they were a chance I reckon they would be trying to get into 2 as well.
i'll reserve my judgement till draft night to see who goes top 3
as clear top 2, i doubt that, things can change a lot on draft night

might be Smith, Langford and Reid, if I knew I'd have won tattslotto a few times;)

I don't think you understand how these things work. Let me explain it to you simpleton.

How's your new recruit going to feel about not knowing if the club that has chased his services are waiting until the last 10 minutes of the trade period to get their target and seal the deal?
All because you don't want to give up another pick that you can only use for points.

What about the next player that you want to recruit to your s**tstain of a club?
Will they be keen to lay it out there of their desired move, knowing the nong doing the trading won't pay the price and it might not work out.

I think it's fair to say that if Gold Coast don't make massive inroads next season then you may as well shutter the fooking doors. Quite frankly I couldn't give a shit if they did, just a drain on the competition.
200-13.gif

I don't think you understand how these things work. Let me explain it to you simpleton.

How's your new recruit going to feel about not knowing if the club that has chased his services are waiting until the last 10 minutes of the trade period to get their target and seal the deal?
He won’t care, so many deals for players go down to the last 10 minutes, that’s a non issue.

Even if it doesn’t get done, teams not being able to agree on a deal doesn’t hurt their standing with players & managers. Sydney didn’t get Daniher done after he requested a trade in 2019 and it didn’t hurt their relationships.

Either way enjoy your picks (1,20,24 or 1,6,10,11,18,20,24, who knows?) and enjoy being on the bottom of the ladder for a few years, it’s a feeling I know very well :)

Melbourne can afford to trade their future first, we can't, it's as simple as that.

But I'm sure people will meltdown that they would've done better.
I guess you're assuming 2 things here, 1st we finish last next year and 2nd the number 1 pick next year is better than who we would take at number 2 this year.
The second part of that assumption is the important part. If there is a clear number 1 for next year that is going to be clearerly better than whoever we would plan to take at 2 this year then no we can't risk it, otherwise I don't see a problem, unless North want more than our F1

All because you don't want to give up another pick that you can only use for points.

What about the next player that you want to recruit to your s**tstain of a club?
Will they be keen to lay it out there of their desired move, knowing the nong doing the trading won't pay the price and it might not work out.

I think it's fair to say that if Gold Coast don't make massive inroads next season then you may as well shutter the fooking doors. Quite frankly I couldn't give a shit if they did, just a drain on the competition.
No need to be abusive

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He won’t care, so many deals for players go down to the last 10 minutes, that’s a non issue.

Even if it doesn’t get done, teams not being able to agree on a deal doesn’t hurt their standing with players & managers. Sydney didn’t get Daniher done after he requested a trade in 2019 and it didn’t hurt their relationships.

Either way enjoy your picks (1,20,24 or 1,6,10,11,18,20,24, who knows?) and enjoy being on the bottom of the ladder for a few years, it’s a feeling I know very well :)
Oh please... We invented being on the bottom of the ladder, we defined what finishing 9th is and we busted the competition wide open with a dynasty era utilising the kids you couldn't keep.

Go away now little sun

Everyone is getting far too attached to possible players. The mental hoops that are being jumped through that somehow has people happy to take Tauru at three is crazy

Maybe North can reach a bit for Tauru if they don’t manage to slide back to where in the draft he’s actually rated but they can only do that because they’ve spent the last six years picking up top five guns

We’re just starting on that journey (doubt we continue as long on it as they have) so don’t have the ability to do that

Ok see you at the trade deadline it is then :)
Never mind trade deadline See you at the footy in 5 years time. You'll be the one wearing the Essendon scarf.

I think it does matter for Gold Coast - who have struggled to get players in.
That's why you have to pay more than other clubs. That and the academy freebies you get.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Lol G train don't think they hate him just think many have FOS and Lawlor ahead. But Jagga is a gun doesnt stop running from contest to contest. As i said if we can snare any two from FOS, Jagga and Lawlor that would be amazing.
its layla

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back