• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL pick 8 and an upgrade in our favour and you're bagging other posters trade wishes

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live
Call it a bonus for screwing up the original deal.

Plus we're dealing with Matty Clarke.

Reckon he's played poker with Hartley a few times and Blair will bluff him into folding the better hand.

LOL pick 8 and an upgrade in our favour and you're bagging other posters trade wishes

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live
Also not bagging anyone as we're all guessing but as we've discussed previously some are setting themselves up for real disappointment

Roger that.
Can move on but would be interested if, after we’ve taken Lalor at 1, and our next pick is 6, someone with 2 came to us and said it/ FOS is yours for your F1, what Tigerbob would say

Would be tempting. 1, 2, 6, 10, 11, 14, 20, 24 and a 1 year head start on that prospect but no F1. Tough call.

For FOS.

I’m taking that deal.

1,2,6,10 etc in a super draft is too good a hand.
Is Sharp better than this years top 5?

I’d roll the dice on the hawks, harder fixture, teams now knowing what they’re doing and can prepare a bit more for it. In saying that though, will most likely be better defensively with the additions.
Dunno.
Carltoon are very good at ****ing it up.

tigs2010 thinks so, I’m not as convinced.

Don’t think anyone has a better inside game then Sharp but I don’t think he looks very good on spread and his kicking is iffy.
Not convinced he's better than FOS or Lalor but think he will be better than the others. He covers the ground pretty well. He just drags his feet, uses minimal effort to move.

Rodriguez I think if he strings it all together could go #1 and better than the rest in this years draft too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he didn't play like one all season
Very good late 2022.
2023 he lost his spot to TT & JH and Graham returning from injury. He didn't play when he was selected.

2024 14 games so they like him, but played as a half forward. Again not amazing football.
He's better as a mid & won't play much AFL next year with 2 or 3 additions this draft. I guess our current mids rest on the bench or rotate fwd.

Baker, Graham & Bolton all vacating will see him play half fwd again ~ not sure how much. MRJ slots into Boltons role.

No thanks, was salty after our flag in 2017.

Well even Reiwoldt said after that premiership that "we're not the most talented bunch."

That's what Thomas means when he says our effort and performance was only enhanced by not having the most talented bunch o' players. Then we win 3 flags in 4 years, and the AFL and Geelong lost their sh*t and f***ed up the whole game with the stupid looking stand rule, just to prompt Geelong (and the other teams) into moving the ball quicker against us.

Well even Reiwoldt said after that premiership that "we're not the most talented bunch."

That's what Thomas means when he says our effort and performance was only enhanced by not having the most talented bunch o' players. Then we win 3 flags in 4 years, and the AFL and Geelong lost their sh*t and f***ed up the whole game with the stupid looking stand rule, just to prompt Geelong (and the other teams) into moving the ball quicker against us.
Exactly, I don’t know why people got so upset about that comment, I knew exactly what he meant when he said it. Shows that we were a great TEAM

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back