• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Out- Baker, Rioli, Bolton, Graham & lots of picks
In- 14, 20, Rioli, Bolton, 42.
Realistically both our boys Bolton and Rioli should net us picks 6+13/23 & 10,11.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
Out- Baker, Rioli, Bolton, Graham & lots of picks
In- 14, 20, Rioli, Bolton, 42.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

i reckon things will start falling now that Noah has re-signed. We'll know how much extra cap space we have available in the immediate term to play around with to purchase picks.
I wonder how long we've known? Maybe released strategically to let clubs know this isn't a basket case; we still negotiate from a position of confidence and strength.

Or, I'm just overthinking.

Was listening to Matt Rosa at the bombers today and it sounded like they are hoping for 3 or 4 picks this draft but ATM really only have picks 9 & 31. They discussed that it's highly unlikely they will be able to get a higher pick before a bid on kako, so they are thinking of trading out pick 9 but with enough ppints to cover a bid on kako & still obtain another pick to use.

Say we get pick 14 for Baker. What are the chances we do a trade for Essendon's pick 9 for picks 14 & 32?

Even before the Rioli & Bolton trades we could potentially have picks 1, 9, 20 & 24.

If Bolton does end up as 10 & 18 and Rioli 6 & 23, we could end up with picks 1, 6, 9, 10, 18, 20, 23 & 24.

8 picks in the first 24, we could do what ever we wanted, move up the draft order for Norths or Eagles pick? Or sit back and sell the picks in the 20's give us future 1st rounders?

Trade picks 6 & 20 for Norths pick 2 ? Trade pick 24 into next year for a future 1st? Who knows.

Last edited:
Was listening to Matt Rosa at the bombers today and it sounded like they are hoping for 3 or 4 picks this draft but ATM really only have picks 9 & 31. They discussed that it's highly unlikely they will be able to get a higher pick before a bid on kako, so they are thinking of trading out pick 9 but with enough ppints to cover a bid on kako & still obtain another pick to use.

Say we get pick 14 for Baker. What are the chances we do a trade for Essendon's pick 9 for picks 14 & 32?

Even before the Rioli & Bolton trades we could potentially have picks 1, 9, 20 & 24.

If Bolton does end up as 10 & 18 and Rioli 6 & 23, we could end up with picks 1, 6, 9, 10, 18, 20, 23 & 24.

8 picks in the first 24, we could do what ever we wanted, move up the draft order for Norths or Eagles pick? Or sit back and sell the picks in the 20's give us future 1st rounders?

Trade picks 6 & 20 for Norths pick 2 ? Trade pick 24 into next year for a future 1st? Who knows.
They wouldnt do that as 14 would get wiped out in the kako bid if that is why they are trading out #9
They would be better off trading #9 to North for their F1 and then trading that to get back into this year to another team after the Kako bid come

But Kako wont get a bid before #9
But i can see Richmond trading with essendon for their #31 (606 points) with 45,51,61,70 (780 points)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how does 14 help Essendon?? they lose it for Kako? I am not against getting 9

Have to get 9 and give them back a pick later?

I get the impression the establishment want us to get the Lions first pick to compromise any oppotunity to get a better pick like the likes of pick 9 from Essendon.

I suppose we could use futures as well as later picks and give Essendon a pick or two after Kako gets picked up when desirable to both clubs

Last edited:
how does 14 help Essendon?? they lose it for Kako? I am not against getting 9

Have to get 9 and give them back a pick later?

I get the impression the establishment want us to get the Lions first pick to compromise any oppotunity to get a better pick like the likes of pick 9 from Essendon.

I suppose we could use futures as well as later picks and give Essendon a pick or two after Kako gets picked up when desirable to both clubs
Give them a host of later picks for their pick 9 and once Kako bid is in we trade them a pick in the 20s back. For their F2.

Use picks we’d have used for Lions pick 20 and bid on Ashcroft and Marshall.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back