• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn have done something I’ve never seen before.

Gone against verbal agreement and done another deal. They’ve r*ped Carlton with future 1st and future 2nd for Pick 14.

From what I was told yesterday, to what has happened today is quite extraordinary. I’m shocked.
ruffling feathers on and off the field are the horks

Baker and Pick 10 for Pick 3
Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

one of a select few that seem to get it. this is a smart move by us. if you're looking at points values you're not seeing the forest for the trees.

we currently have the last pick of the night and the first of the second night. gives us a chance to nab a future first rounder if a club is desperate for a slider or just get the absolute best available ourselves.
Sydney or Gold Coast have the last pick on the night with the assistance package and I think GWS have the first pick of Night 2 from the FA

If pick 12 and 14 are going to Port, pick 14 goes to GC and either that or 13 comes to us for Rioli.

10, 11 and 18 for Bolton/Baker
Port will only get 1 of those picks. Carlton wanted to keep on in the 1st round this year. Good dealing by them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised we did the points trade before the Baker and other deals.

West Coast potentially being out on Baker is a huge deal and we've traded a ton of our picks forcing into a corner with these other deals
Maybe it adds a bit more urgency to WCE / Freo though, having done this deal. If we hadn't, it may appear as though we're just sitting on our hands waiting for them.

Why should we?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back