Pick 20 will end up Pick 23
Pick 32 will end up Pick 35
Pick 42 will end up Pick 45
Pick 43 will end up Pick 46
Pick 45 will end up Pick 48
687 points difference
No they won't. They'll all get eaten up instantly on the night except ours

View attachment 2137973

Sheesh, i know we needed to secure the trade, thats a fair deal to Brisbane though...... Not sure if 45 should have been included....
On the night it will only be a 687 point difference
With bidding on Ashcroftm Lombard and kako

Pick 20 will end up Pick 23
Pick 32 will end up Pick 35
Pick 42 will end up Pick 45
Pick 43 will end up Pick 46
Pick 45 will end up Pick 48
687 points difference
Pick 32 will end up 36 at least. Ashcroft, Kako, Lombard and Marshall bids will push it back 4 spots. Same same the others. Pick 51 will come in 4 or 5 spots once all the middle range picks disappear from the bid matches on these 4 players

Carlton just bent Hawks over. Traded F2 for 14 and swap of F1's lol. Blues fair chance to finish above Hawks.
Hawks got a F2 for free. Carlton Hawthorn are going to be around the same mark next year.
Hawthorn don't need anything this year, their list is cherry ripe.

I’d be extremely happy if we had 5 or 6 picks inside the top 30 and use the later picks for deals on players like Owies, Membrey, Parfitt and Ross. I am unsure if any other than Ross are delisted free agents.

We are most likely going to get smashed most weeks next year but if we could have Membrey helping Lynch and the young kids up forward , Owies is a quality small forward and Parfit and Ross just to help the depth in the midfield given Hopper and Prestia have had injury issues it can’t be a bad thing can it.

It doesn’t mean Ross and Parfit have to play 22 games they are there for depth and experience.
I agree on Owies, Membrey, Parfitt and Ross, add all of Parker, Narkle, Hobbs & Setterfield as perfect support for the kids, injury depth. Just add Lukocious, Oliver, Houston too.
chuck in a FA ruck.
In fact, **** the kids, **** the draft just have a crack at the flag again.
Spoon to flag be amazing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unlike campaigners like tigs2010 tiger_tough & Morro who hide in their mums basements and flirt with each other, some of us actually work
who is that GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back