• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

we get reamed and cant secure 6 and 13 from gold coast for rioli. "YOU HAVE TO PAY OVERS FOR CONTRACTED PLAYERS , YOU HAVE TO PAY OVERS FOR PICK 20" 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

trade period officialy a failure
Go and eat a big Mac campaigner

I actually thought the Brisbane pick 20 for our later picks would be the last deal we did - possibly even live on draft night.
However, I'm happy enough that we now have 3 less picks and more chance of taking them all to the draft for live trading, including whatever else comes in.
Kako, Camporeale, Lombardo - might still be plenty of other clubs wanting extra points on the night.

This could happen

GC get: Rioli, Carlton F1 & F2
GC give: Pick 6, 13 & Lukosius

West Coast get: Baker, pick 20
West Coast give: Barrass

Hawthorn get: Barrass
Hawthorn give: Carlton F1 & F2

Port Adelaide get: Lukosius, pick 12
Port Adelaide give: Houston

Carlton give: Pick 12 & 14
Carlton get: Houston

Richmond get: Picks 6, 13 & 14
Richmond give: Rioli, Baker & Pick 20.

Later pick swaps will probably be needed.

This could happen

GC get: Rioli, Carlton F1 & F2
GC give: Pick 6, 13 & Lukosius

West Coast get: Baker, pick 20
West Coast give: Barrass

Hawthorn get: Barrass
Hawthorn give: Carlton F1 & F2

Port Adelaide get: Lukosius, pick 12
Port Adelaide give: Houston

Carlton give: Pick 12 & 14
Carlton get: Houston

Richmond get: Picks 6, 13 & 14
Richmond give: Rioli, Baker & Pick 20.

Later pick swaps will probably be needed.
Doubt blues wanna give up that much, we'll see though

haha **** some of you campaigners carry on. Every team that has ever traded points for picks has 'overpaid' according to the stupid points calculator.

It's a 1st round pick for a mid 2nd and a bunch of junk picks. It's a win-win.

I’m happy to let Blair cook but what’s the best trade for points in previous years? We effectively doubled the lions point tally.

I just had a look at GC last year, these are approx.

480 points for 600 with freo

700 for 800 with saints

800 for 1200 points with Brisbane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those melting, pts are a false economy for us, it's the pick that counts, the reverse is true for Brisbane. We are both trading in seperate economy's if that makes sense.
I'm less annoyed at the pick surplus, more that we could've prob got better value. Ideally keep 32 and trade 51 and 61, or even 51 instead of 45 in the trade.

Baker and 10 for pick 3?
I think that would be ideal but I imagine West Coast don't want to slide all the way down to 10 which may end up being 12 or 13.

If we give up pick 6 & Baker for 3 we are basically giving up Dan Rioli & Baker for 3? that doesn't sound like a good deal for us.
Yeah surely not - NO guarantee's that player at #3 will be any better than player at #6 anyway.

I'm less annoyed at the pick surplus, more that we could've prob got better value. Ideally keep 32 and trade 51 and 61, or even 51 instead of 45 in the trade.
True, tho they still need more pts as they have 2 kids to match on & the picks we gave will slide, possibly worth 600 odd pts so the diff isn't as much as it looks atm. This is taken into account when doing these deals.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back