• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

How can you tell if we gave too much if you dont know what other teams were offering?
Tigerbob doesn't even know what day it is let alone if we paid too much.

Just ignore him like a senile grandparent or drunk uncle.

View attachment 2138575

Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News
Can't even get the font right.

Too many people are getting agitated over nothing, pick 20 is a great get for picks we were not going to use.

If we can get 1,6,10,11,13,18,20,24 that would be best case scenario, 8 picks

Next best 1,6,10,18,20,23,24,26 is a good result as well & that's just a basic 2nd rounder for Baker (#26)
The start of the 2nd round will have some guns that don't get airplay.

Who knows WC may trade pick 3 & 26 to the Saints for 7 & 8.
Then we give Baker & 20 for pick 7/8.....anything can happen next week.

WC may be desperate Bo Allan like all the guys here for FOS - stay tuned !!

Freo offered pick 10 (11now) for Baker last week.

So you're suggesting Graham (42) +32 +43 +45 in addition to Baker for an upgrade of 3 or 4 spots on what Freo offered?

I've got a magnificent rustic house on a block of land next to the Werribee 💩 farm. Wanna trade for your dingey Toorak cottage?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have never forgiven them for being great every f**king year while we we're in free-fall throughout the '80's. And I am always devastated when they inevitably win yet another flag (although funnily enough, never when we are at the pointy end). But, despite all that, when it comes to pure football matters, i.e, what happens on the field and the coaching and training side of things, they have to be the best run club in the game. And they've been that for decades.

Ah well, bang goes that plan, lol. Was it Hawthorn never being interested or West Coast taking too long to get the Barrass deal done?

Or maybe Hawthorn finally realising that he's just a player. Not rubbish, but he's nothing special.

Besides 91 which was mostly carry on from their legendary 80s team they were fairly mediocre throughout the 90s. But when they finally build they seem to always have a serious dynasty in them.

The only thing we had to look forward to was the trade period and now we have ****ed that up.
The year that keeps giving for the tigs.

Still can’t believe Blair got bent over by an interstate club at the trade table. Should hang his head in shame.

More I think about it, the more I think we should forget 2,3 and just take 7 picks under 25.

Agreed. Unless Bozo Hartley gets relieved of his duties. I'm waiting to hear we've traded this year's pick 1 for Brisbane's future 1st and 2nd round picks. He should've had 5 first round KO's this trade period. Instead we've been KO'd twice already and the other 3 battles we're looking woozy and ready to topple over.

Pick 20 is going to freo

They need a 1 st round pick this year

Otherwise they can’t trade them all and all their futures next year for Warner

The Brisbane deal happened moments before the hawthorn trade happened

Reckon we are getting 10 11 and 18 and we are giving them 20 and getting something else back probably a player

Reckon baker and Bolton are both going to freo

Pick 20 is going to freo

They need a 1 st round pick this year

Otherwise they can’t trade them all and all their futures next year for Warner

The Brisbane deal happened moments before the hawthorn trade happened

Reckon we are getting 10 11 and 18 and we are giving them 20 and getting something else back probably a player

Reckon baker and Bolton are both going to freo
They'll be able to trade all firsts. AFL will let them. Baker will go to Eagles though

So we get pick 3 from WCE, and they get Baker (p4p best player in the game) and offers of gold on draft night. WCE would be stupid not to do that.
P8Yi1in.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back