• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s still keen on WCE but it seems it’s all frantic now. Fremantle possibility is real which I wonder if could play in our hands more so with WCE being desperate.

You don’t promise a guy like that it’s all going to be done and leave him stranded.
Bummers did with Dunkley, and was disgraceful imo. I agree with you, commit to a player and you just have to get it done

If West Coast is working with us on a Baker deal that doesn't include any potential Barrass picks, then it would have to be either pick 3 or their future first involved.

As much as Eagles fans think they can get him for a second round pick, we won't accept that, and if the Eagles can't satisfy us as they've promised Baker he will go to Freo.

Rioli, 51, 61, 70 for 6, 23, 78
Bolton for 10 and 11
Baker for 14 (after Carlton trade 12 and 14 to WCE for 3)

6 and 14 to North for 2 and 25.

Let's get it done.

1, 2, 10, 11, 20 // 23, 24, 25 // 78
Lol mate just let them keep 78

It's time we blow up this trade period. Get into bailey smith's ear and take him in PSD. Baker for a pick. Rioli and Bolton we tell them we are shooting back for a premiership. Either 2 or 3 picks or they stay. Get a good fitness person in and get lynch cherry ripe. Bring in konstanty as a delisted free agent. Settle the defence and midfield. Big preseason and let's go!!!
The delusion is strong with this one….

WCE will have made promises to baker, Mini, Matt Clarke etc. They have to get this deal over the line. Also their supporters are baying for blood. They will not accept another bottom 4 finish.
They have to use 3 and it must be acceptable deal for us. 3 for Baker and 20 is their best option right now.
Eagles still got 103,275 members. despite bottom 3 finishes last few years. New coach tick, Graham FA. Big qn mark. borderline worth it. 173cm Liam Baker nominated Eagles so, be great if he got there. In no universe is a trade going to involve #3. Their 14 would've been a huge win for us. Now in raw numbers #26, and F2.

Taranto AND Hopper from the same club. We go back 4 spots on the ladder. Baker & Graham are RFC good ordinary role players.

WCE Members will riot if pick 3 is in any way associated with Baker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WCE will have made promises to baker, Mini, Matt Clarke etc. They have to get this deal over the line. Also their supporters are baying for blood. They will not accept another bottom 4 finish.
They have to use 3 and it must be acceptable deal for us. 3 for Baker and 20 is their best option right now.
🤣 - West Coast supporters would burn the joint to the ground if they did that deal.

We bloody well should if its available

Pick #13 this year is a hell of alot better than pick #25 next year
If next year is as much of a F/S and Academy pile on as people think the second round will be both late and decimated.

I think it is because they would want pick 6. I also think we have no intention of trading pick 10. Pick 11 is probably the pick we want to trade up with if we can get it. WC will probably be keen on that pick because they should get Allen there.

The reason I don’t think we want to trade a top 10 pick is because of the players available in the top 10.

FOS
Smith
Lalor
Langford
Draper
Smillie
Reid
Armstrong
Taura
Travaglia

The way things are going we’ll probably see the bottom 3 gone by pick 10, maybe 2 by pick 6, which means we can load up on gun mids. Yet if they aren’t picked up by 10 we have a need for each of them.

Adding 3 on top of 1, 6 & 10 would be awesome.

If WCE are splitting pick 3 to get Bo Allen then it doesn't matter if we give them 10 or 11 unless we want Allen at 10.

I would happily handover 10,24 & Baker for Pick 3.

Go to the draft with 1,3,6,11,20,23 (hopefully get 23 from GCS)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back