• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

10 and 11

Or 10, 18 and 30 (trade 30 with Rioli for 6 and 23)
Starting to think it may end up being this (the bottom option).

We were probably getting too much in return for the Rioli deal and would be getting too little for the 10, 18 deal with Freo. This would balance out the deals closer to fair value.

Now say it without crying you mutt!

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

If we get 6, 10, 14, 18 and 23 for Baker, Rioli and Bolton … forgetting the specifics of each deal as you can’t WIN every deal… it’s an extraordinary result in a strong draft. Extraordinary.

I’d favour trading 10 & 14 plus a sweetener for North’s pick-2… I think we will get back some future picks by sliding our 18 & 23.

Giving us 1, 2, 6, 18 and 23.

I reckon Carlton take Draper. Adelaide and Melbourne take Smilie / Langford… we take:

Lalor / FOS / Jagga

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FOS is cousins with Walsh so you’d think he is their first choice if Richmond don’t take him. But perhaps Draper is next…

I still want Draper at 1 but won’t happen :(

FOS has said he barely knows Walsh, they’re 2nd cousins.

Starting to think it may end up being this (the bottom option).

We were probably getting too much in return for the Rioli deal and would be getting too little for the 10, 18 deal with Freo. This would balance out the deals closer to fair value.

The deal for Rioli was 6, 23 was essentially a draft points deal and was always going to be that way, we just connected them together because Rioli put us in front of gc for the option of a points deal.

If we get 6, 10, 14, 18 and 23 for Baker, Rioli and Bolton … forgetting the specifics of each deal as you can’t WIN every deal… it’s an extraordinary result in a strong draft. Extraordinary.

I’d favour trading 10 & 14 plus a sweetener for North’s pick-2… I think we will get back some future picks by sliding our 18 & 23.

Giving us 1, 2, 6, 18 and 23.

I reckon Carlton take Draper. Adelaide and Melbourne take Smilie / Langford… we take:

Lalor / FOS / Jagga

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
North won’t drop under pick 6 and 10 or 14

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back