• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok you could atleast pay us some salary cup space before you screw us geez..

Genuine question, if you’re not paying Rioli’s contract at all, how do you get to the 95% minimum?

I think Balta's new deal would be heavily front ended. Even then it's going to be hard to see us reaching that 95%

Ok you could atleast pay us some salary cup space before you screw us geez..

Genuine question, if you’re not paying Rioli’s contract at all, how do you get to the 95% minimum?

It's now 90%

But geez! The young lads are going to have a lot of fun with all of the coke and hookers being provided as salary concessions

1 - FOS
2 - Lalor ( by trading 10, 14
6 Langford
11 Shanahan
20 - Hynes
23 - Dodson

24 Hamish Davis
Our last pick - Sam Davison

That would be a huge haul. All 300 gamers given they’d be playing from day one given we have no players left

1 - FOS
2 - Lalor ( by trading 10, 14
6 Langford
11 Shanahan
20 - Hynes
23 - Dodson

24 Hamish Davis
Our last pick - Sam Davison
i would rather keep 10 and 14 and take jagga smith pick 1 we need a ball magnet and extractor we have not had one in years also he uses the ball unlike tom mitchell

What these Western Australian campaigners don't get is that by the time Baker, Bolton and Graham fly back to W.A., they are 3 hours older than they realize, which is another win to us
seriously after a 5 day break between some games, poor jack graham is gunna need a wheelchair and a massage therapist waiting for him at the airports after some of those 6 hour flights in those away games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

seriously after a 5 day break between some games, poor jack graham is gunna need a wheelchair and a massage therapist waiting for him at the airports after some of those 6 hour flights in those away games.

The guy is cooked we got the best years out of him and then only in a good side

I’m excited to see the Richmond/Freo negotiations go down tomorrow. I just don’t think there’s middle ground for either club so one will have to fold.
If it becomes like that, very simple. We keep Shai and Freo miss out on one of the best gamechangers in the entire AFL

But those other players were never available to begin with. When they are clear first round talents you can't pick them so don't even think about them, they will be bid on and only through extraordinary luck do they exist in your universe.

By your logic, you could end up saying to your partner that they are less valuable because the person you wanted was taken before you met them, but your first choice is gay. Well, that first choice wasn't in your universe so why consider it?
It doesn't matter if that specific player was available, just as it doesn't matter that when you have pick 10 you don't get access to the top 9 players. What matters is that you get players removed from your options as the additional picks taken ahead of you reduce your options. So now you are picking the player that was 11th on your list, instead of 10th.

Lets go back to the 2006 draft, and imagine 2 x academy or father / sons are taken in the top 10. All of a sudden the Doggies are selecting Jack Riewoldt at 13 instead of us.

Your finishing analogy is really, really weird.

dermie saying FOS playing in the vfl was manhandled alot not quite up to but will get there eventually i say steer clear of him he seems like another RCD clone

people question GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back