List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

What Picks Will Richmond Get For Baker Bolton & Rioli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Important we all bring our best banter next year. These are years you grow up.

Can’t wait. Every game will be like a talent show.
I actually excited.to go to games next year, sure we won't win many, however it will hopefully be promising watching our draftees improve.

On SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I actually excited.to go to games next year, sure we won't win many, however it will hopefully be promising watching our draftees improve.

On SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app
With ya. This year was so flattening with very little cause for optimism. Next year we will have plenty to look forward to.

With ya. This year was so flattening with very little cause for optimism. Next year we will have plenty to look forward to.

Love the insight what else do you have

Love the insight what else do you have
fuck you aaron taylor-johnson GIF

Karen Cornhole saying we were lucky our players wanted to go to clubs that had picks
Negotiations re players and trades would be ongoing for several months probs since the end of 23. So No, Misery Guts Karen Corn, not luck.

GOOD MANAGEMENT.

The media n many oppo supporters at large have big salt with this.

Rent free again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If only we had atleast half a mods ass to clean up this crap between 2 of the most useless posters we have on our roster.

We see you tiger_tough and we hear you numb nuts Sir_Loin

We See You State Of The Union GIF by PBS NewsHour
Agree

But I must admit I’m looking forward to the subreddit dedicated to the Sir_Loin and tiger_tough erotic fan fiction

It's come out of nowhere. All of a sudden he thinks he can play with the big boys. Funny little campaigner.

Yeah I did get carried away. Then I compared my posting history to yours and then I felt a lot better about life

Probs based around the sound proofing of the room the 3 of ya's need to get. Jus guessin

I don’t understand this I thought it was clear it’s tigs2010 I’m after

They likes all my posts

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back