• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The pairs we want or need.

Either one of the following:

Jagga and Langford combo
Or
FOS and Lalor combo

One of these two players and we are set. I don’t think you can swap and get Better the more I watch them the more I like it better.

they walked on the greatest club in the land, stuffe em

I love these soft ***** wanting to go home whilst earning $750K+ a year. Your job isn’t hard like a FIFO job harden the **** up. If you’re so worried about your family buy an investment property in Melbourne and move them over.

I love these soft ***** wanting to go home whilst earning $750K+ a year. Your job isn’t hard like a FIFO job harden the **** up. If you’re so worried about your family buy an investment property in Melbourne and move them over.
You can see why though, they never got the normal teenage-adult life experience.
Straight from school into a $500k pay packet job where club staff are practically their nanny.
It's got to warp their perspective to a degree.

Might not be a “hard” job but it’s literally all day everyday, it’s more about the partners who have to sacrifice everything for them and even worse with young kids.

I always find these takes to be dumb.

This is their work and they’ve found a job in their field paying the same money closer to their family which they’ve decided to put a priority on

The logistics of rather than you moving buying a house for your family and them moving (who knows if they can find work) is mental

And sure you could get nanny’s but why pay that extra cost when you can have family do it?

Boltons had a house here by the look of it. Kmac & Vlas could have built an extension for kid 2 & the inlaws to move in and help. But did not.

My own missus gives 99.9% of the help to our daughter and the new grandson. Secret womens business of childbirth, child raising, buying the right size kids clothes, baby proofing houses. My missus loves it. Out buying gates for the stairs. Buying t shirts for him when she was OS. I'm not. I'm on big ****ing footy

Chuck in the Noongar family stuff...extra degree of difficulty.

Hope it works for all parties.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boltons had a house here by the look of it. Kmac & Vlas could have built an extension for kid 2 & the inlaws to move in and help. But did not.

My own missus gives 99.9% of the help to our daughter and the new grandson. Secret womens business of childbirth, child raising.

Chuck in the Noongar family stuff...extra degree of difficulty.

Hope it works for all parties.

As someone with experience of raising multiple young children with family support close by and without family support close by, I can absolutely understand why Bolton and his partner wanted to move.

I moved my family 45 minutes by car to be closer to family support … it helped transform my wife’s state of mind by being ‘pop-in distance’ from family.

So unless you’ve had the experience of raising young children with your partner rarely around and family not close by, you’ve got no idea how much more enjoyable life is with family around the corner.

And if you can make family life much easier for your partner and thus bring more joy to your kids by having them around cousins, grandparents and uncles, why wouldn’t you consider doing it?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back