Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rookie draft*, I stand corrected. But certainly not pure luck. They still had to pick him, and at pick 27 why didn't any other club take him on? The point I was making though is that Blair and Dan have done a good job for us in the past, and I back them to do the same again.
Dan has. He's re-signed all of our good players at competitive prices. Blair has done **** all for 3 years.

With all the big signings and players recommitting to their clubs, I feel best case scenario is we get Yarran and Townsend whilst keeping pick 12 and Lennon. Worst case would be Lennon walks to Carlton in the PSD which pisses of Richmond who refuse to deal an earlier pick for Yarran. That leaves us with pick 12 and Townsend. Almost need to cut losses on this year and focus on wines, prestia, JOM, etc. next year with the bonus being we won't have to compete with Geelong or Collingwood at the trade table as the won't have the leverage of future picks

lol. Reminds of this time last year when everyone was convinced 2015 was the year to trade heavily with so much talent up for grabs...! Here we are talking about 2016 now.! Focus on wines, prestia etc, why would they come to Richmond.? Keep picking up top draft picks and live in hope that one day they will win us a premiership. Delusional at best!

I hope the club doesn't think like you my friend..!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Calling it now. Bennell to go through the honeymoon period for the next 12 months for Freo, playing brilliant footy and keeping Freo relevant (top 4). Freo will inevitably fail during the final series and more players will retire (Pav, Sandi) and others will begin to decline (Barlow, Ballantyne, Mundy etc). Lyon in one last push to win the flag will go all out on a KPP who will be good but won't stop them from falling down the latter in 2017, which throughout this period Bennell fall back to his old ways/habits and will be without a club come the end of the 2017 season.

been really on and off on the is forum but .... is anyone fuming we could possibly lose lennon and get a scrub carlton player ?

Lennon was really solid this year and it was criminal that Hardwick dropped him for Griffiths ..
Why would anyone be fuming over what has not happened and may never happen?

Calling it now. Bennell to go through the honeymoon period for the next 12 months for Freo, playing brilliant footy and keeping Freo relevant (top 4). Freo will inevitably fail during the final series and more players will retire (Pav, Sandi) and others will begin to decline (Barlow, Ballantyne, Mundy etc). Lyon in one last push to win the flag will go all out on a KPP who will be good but won't stop them from falling down the latter in 2017, which throughout this period Bennell fall back to his old ways/habits and will be without a club come the end of the 2017 season.

I really hope for his own sake he pulls his life together and plays some decent footy, but I suspect you might be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back