Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 16 other clubs.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

We have aimed at the stars and have missed out, we are not the only club to have done this, pies, cats, even North

I was just responding to the above quote , that Pies & North had got their targets

If we threw everything at Treloar, he would've been a Tiger..! Ch9 did what they had to and got their woman
images

We have aimed at the stars and have missed out, we are not the only club to have done this, pies, cats, even North

I was just responding to the above quote , that Pies & North had got their targets
? If i miss understood then sorry, im just annoyed at the majority calling for club head when most clubs haven't got top teir players.

And on top of that, this is the first time since forever, that we are in a position to bring in serious talent, it will happen guys if not this year then very soon.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Summing up in all honesty. That is why sometimes what I post half is right and half is wrong. Its not intentional but with some of the stuff i hear, i cant just post word for word as I will get in trouble. I learnt that from the Dusty rule in my early days :p
When have I ever done that ? I know you dont believe me mate, fair enough but I am not an idiot.
do you still believe we are trying to land a doozy. any update is much appreciated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dan has. He's re-signed all of our good players at competitive prices. Blair has done **** all for 3 years.
Blair pushed hard for us to draft Menadue and Butler.

We have put all trades on back burner until Lennon commits he is what is holding us up we will not trade till we no either way
Thanks for confirming you know nothing. We're the ones holding up signing Lennon in case we need him for a trade.

yeah fair point, but i think Lennon can be the player we want Yarren to be
No, he can't. Yarran is lightning, Lennon is slow. Different types altogether.

I know he's not the doozy but he was a top 10 draft pick. He must have some talent and he's a unit. He is definitely a "type" of player we need and if we **** up getting the doozy at least we won't give up too much for him to fill a need
I wouldn't mind Moore. Clearance beast in the SANFL but behind Wines, Boak and Gray.

Would we consider downgrading pick 12 to pick 22 and a player from Freo in order to satisfy the blues for Yarran and also keep Freo in the hunt for McCarthy?

Which player might it take to get over the line?
I was just thinking this. Freo will be desperate to get McCarthy but will need two first-rounders for GWS to even sit down.

Pick 12 for Weller and 22.
22 for Yarran.
2016 first-rounder for Tyson.

:thumbsu:

Blair pushed hard for us to draft Menadue and Butler.

Thanks for confirming you know nothing. We're the ones holding up signing Lennon in case we need him for a trade.

No, he can't. Yarran is lightning, Lennon is slow. Different types altogether.

I wouldn't mind Moore. Clearance beast in the SANFL but behind Wines, Boak and Gray.

I was just thinking this. Freo will be desperate to get McCarthy but will need two first-rounders for GWS to even sit down.

Pick 12 for Weller and 22.
22 for Yarran.
2016 first-rounder for Tyson.

:thumbsu:

McCarthy being worth two first rounders is the biggest lol. If we suggested a first for Vickery or Griffiths we'd get laughed at, let alone two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back