Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jetta's not the greatest player but Sydney get reamed here. Sinclairs is very average.
Disagree. Sinclair just coming into his own and could shine as a Number 1 option. Think the Swans have done well personally

HE also played on the 3rd defender from teams imagine him on rance, he would get killed
I can't say I watched who played on him closely. But wouldn't he have gotten the second best tall? Patton hardly played a game and there were no other gun talls in their forward. He's probably get the 2nd best defender at Freo if Pav plays on. I personally think it's fair of GWS to ask for 2 first rounders for a high potential forward who is still contracted.

View attachment 184131

Moore's numbers. Stuck behind a number of players who excel in clearances at Port whereas it is a weakness for our side. Never know but with more opportunity some players can thrive, no greater example of that then our very own Miles.
Matt Thomas had better numbers. SANFL form does not necessarily translate into AFL form. He couldn't contain Heppell who is one of the easiest blokes in the competition to tag. I remember watching Jack Viney shut him down with ease. I feel we are getting a slightly shitter version of Matt Thomas with Moore. I hope I'm wrong.

Suban seems about the most likely one, in my opinion. Strong body, good defensively, and not one who Freo would be desperate to keep.

Would be an almighty risk, but Morabito might be one to look at. If he is over his injuries we get a silky, contested beast.
Morabito possibly more of an overall risk than Bennell IMO.

Tom Browne is reporting on Channel 7 that there is some 'big trade news involving the Pies' exclusive to 7 at 6.45pm tonight.
AFL have investigated Collingwood and agree that they used under handed tactics in trying to woo Treloar but wont stand in their way as Eddie has some damning goss on Gill stemming from the AFL's cover up when letting essendon off drug charges. ;)

Rofl. I watched the video on the RFC website after last year's draft too, mate. Nice 'inside knowledge'. That's not Blair's job. His job is to find players from other clubs and entice them over. Since the end of 2012, he's failed.
I didn't claim inside knowledge. Blair's job is List Manager. That means responsibility for every player on the list.

Which means they essentially didnt get him for anything. Riiigiht.
They didnt get him for a late second rounder. Saying essentially is pointless.

What's your problem?

essentially
ɪˈsɛnʃ(ə)li/
adverb
  1. used to emphasize the basic, fundamental, or intrinsic nature of a person or thing.
    "essentially, they are amateurs"

Fundamentally they got him for a 2nd rounder......because they had a minor downgrade of their first pick. Very minor.
Basically they got him for a 2nd rounder......because they had a minor downgrade of their first pick. Very minor.

Essentially they got him for a 2nd rounder.....because they had a minor downgrade of their first pick. Very minor.

I don't have inside info but i can guarantee yoi the club isn't sitting on its hands.

If anything we have been stonewalled.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
I'm genuinely interested... if you have no inside info how can you 'guarantee'???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matt Thomas had better numbers. SANFL form does not necessarily translate into AFL form. He couldn't contain Heppell who is one of the easiest blokes in the competition to tag. I remember watching Jack Viney shut him down with ease. I feel we are getting a slightly shitter version of Matt Thomas with Moore. I hope I'm wrong.

Not sure this is the greatest example. Matt Thomas is very good state league player who just isn't a good enough athlete to make it at AFL level, beyond a top up player.

Moore on the other hand is a bigger body and a thumping kick but probably doesn't excel at anything, Thomas has always been able to find the ball. But given a proper opportunity, which is something he hasn't had a port since he made improvements to his game and it became apparent he is a inside mid or bust, then well you never know he may come good. Personally I think Townsend will be a better pick up but we will have to wait and see.

Who wouldnt want to join with this Honest 2016 membership campaign....:rolleyes:
12139935_1644993135784254_3160645793859517809_o.jpg
props man...piss funny

Rofl. I watched the video on the RFC website after last year's draft too, mate. Nice 'inside knowledge'. That's not Blair's job. His job is to find players from other clubs and entice them over. Since the end of 2012, he's failed.
Judging by the video of them discussing draftees down at Torquay last year, it would appear that he's across all the juniors too
Makes sense as he's the list manager, plus he needs to decide if the players we are after in the draft will be better than the players we can trade for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back