Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Web%20Cycler%20Hero%20-%20JT%20Deal%20-%20620.jpg

Didnt realise we where getting Sean Higgins...

at worst townsend is going to increase out tackle count per game. his package looks good. sticks his tackles and brings some pain. dont shoot me for saying this, but has some mitch robinson esqe agression. ahhhh, only if we had landed robbo :rolleyes:

Seems like a very good deal on Townsend.

I wonder if just before they agreed to it, GWS just happen to ask if we were still interested in Treloar and are we going to apply pressure to Collingwood in the chase for him.

Pies will be paying top dollar:)

Seems like a very good deal on Townsend.

I wonder if just before they agreed to it, GWS just happen to ask if we were still interested in Treloar and are we going to apply pressure to Collingwood in the chase for him.

Pies will be paying top dollar:)

and we said yes what do you want us to do and they said take this ****ing pick 120 of us FFS!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got a bad feeling that Hawks will get Yarren now :S What the **** are North doing? LOL

It will either force our hand (*12)as bargaining for another pick lower then 15 wont happen, or we'll walk away, which Im happy with.

And norf trading away a rnd 1 pick for Anderson would be nearly as bad as the Lions offering 17 for Astbury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back