Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bloo circle jerk went into overdrive when the mighty 4 for 28 was announced. SOS is a bonafide legend...lets see how he rewires a bloke they shopped around after screwing up his year. All the best Yaz, you know where we are if it all goes to shit next year for you!

IF SOS was correct in saying an end of first round pick was never going to get it done and Richmond knew that, that trade yesterday is becoming less defensible
If this is true then it is only going to confirm my thoughts that Richmond is cheap, saints gave up pick 5 for Carlisle who it could be argued is equally a sook, collingwood just sold the farm, geelong gave up their 2016 1st for Henderson, would we have done that, one has to say no.

Something is real weird about what is going down in this trade period. The Suns and GWS are shedding big time and stock piling picks..and the tankers and melbourne are going psycho..meanwhile the premiers have just woken up and given the shemons pick 94 for a nobody...lmaoo....

I'm starting to lean towards the viewpoint Blair Hartley has to go. Not getting things done.

His job is to identify talent from other clubs and bring it in.
So far his last 2 years has landed us Taylor Hunt.
The glory days of Houli, Maric, Grigg and Miles are way in the past now.

Gone.

I'm starting to lean towards the viewpoint Blair Hartley has to go. Not getting things done.
I've held back saying anything against him but if he doesn't get something decent done tomorrow The clown has to go. We have our list supposedly taking less pay and we've gotten some no name for pick 70. Gale talking shite about war chests and being aggressive. Not good enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll tell you what, if i was one of those players who was asked to to take unders so we could get players in and all we end up with is Townsend, i would be seriously pissed off and would march straight into Dan's office and demanding the rest of the money. There's one thing to take unders but it's another thing to take unders for nothing. If we cant get Yarran then questions have to be asked as to whether we are cheap. I'm a supporter and this is how i'm starting to look at Richmond, wont cough up the cash and wont cough up in trade week, imagine a player, get Yarran and i'll take it all back. ;)

You cant say they took unders for nothing. The idea behind it was to retain all our best players ala Geelong.

Where is the evidence our players took unders and wtf do people require that the recruiters get tartan ?!
He is not of the quality of a player you should get at 12 or 19. The only advantage is that he is more mature and therefore should give more immediate output , but that comes at the cost of long term output

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back