Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We will 110% get Yarran. I believe it will be Carlton who caves first and accepts Pick 19 (with our without steak knives ie. Gordon). In saying that, I wouldn't at all be surprised if we brought in 19 this year out of fear of having to part with 12 for Yarran. Regardless, Yarran will be a Tiger next year.

I'm honestly pushing for the AFL to come in and tell Carlton to shut up and take 19 out of respect for Yarran, his welfare and his career. The repercussions are too risky for them not to step in.

Some priceless melts today!

I don't want to pay overs, so I don't care if we don't trade for anyone. It's not a popularity contest.
Enough of this shit about not paying overs. Sometimes you have to pay overs to improve the list and Yarran is exactly the type of player we need to improve the list. For ****s sake if we can't even land the players who have nominated us something is very wrong at the club.

Forget trade period, lets go to draft with our pics. Take best available with first and dan rioli with second. Yarran not guna make or break us. We can get leg speed at draft and a little magic with rioli.

R we the only club interested in Rioli ? Seems like it as everyone has ditched Yarran for him

So we are giving up 12 for yarran, great negotiators our brains trust.

no, no we arent

only those who want "stuff to happen" are losing their shit and are saying "give them everything!!!"

You'd think they have been to an auction or two, sometimes you walk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we are giving up 12 for yarran, great negotiators our brains trust.

no, no we arent

only those who want "stuff to happen" are losing their shit and are saying "give them everything!!!"

Where's that poster from a couple of nights ago that wouldn't "reveal his source for the sake of a forum" that were still in for a huge play. What's the update? Or did we get trolled again?

So this year is a crappy draft we have been told...isn't that amazing when two northern teams with a heap of big end of town support need to rebuild.

Pick 19 might just end up being a ripper...Pick 12 in the last two drafts got us Lenon and Ellis.

I'm good for the draft this year, we will be selling either Griff or Bean next year for a reasonable draft pick.

no, no we arent

mate I watch storage wars and they never walk .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back