Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 182776
The kid has turned into a tackling machine
I know a young fella who plays for the Giants and chatted to him last pre season and it's a bit of a running thing amongst all those young blokes that he's an absolute nut job on the footy field.

Im assuming if we are into Weller its going to cost our first pick. If so, is lachie weller as good as who we would get with 12 this year? From reading about Ah Chee, he sounds like a gun small forward which is a big need for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually that's not right. When he went back to the rookie list, its his wage minus the rookie list pay. When he got upgraded then the full money goes into the TPP.
I'm not sure you're right. The contract (& AFLPA) wouldn't allow him to be on less coin and if the actual payment wasn't registered then it's salary cap rorting.

He's from GC. If he was to leave, that's a more likely destination, isn't it?

Did grow up in Tassie, I guess
Family is in Melbourne because of Maverick

weller might be the one sacrificed to bring in sunshine and bennel. offer them our first for weller see what happens. weller,yarran,ahchee and hopefully Anderson while no doozy is still bringing in good talent

weller might be the one sacrificed to bring in sunshine and bennel. offer them our first for weller see what happens. weller,yarran,ahchee and hopefully Anderson while no doozy is still bringing in good talent

If we give up our first for Weller, our second for Yarran I doubt very much Ah Chee is there for our third - reckon he goes in the first round unless its a trade of first round picks + player as part of the Weller deal

Weller would be an interesting one. If we were confident he was better that what will be avaliable at pick 12 then you would have to look at it. Freo needs a first for McCarthy. Got a years development in him already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back