Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weller would be an interesting one. If we were confident he was better that what will be avaliable at pick 12 then you would have to look at it. Freo needs a first for McCarthy. Got a years development in him already.

I think we liked him too from last year's draft and if Ellis was gone before us I think we might have taken him

It's funny how clubs are so willing to trade a first rounder this year or a future first rounder, but they're always SO against trading last year's first rounder (Weller).

Once you put a person's name to the pick number, suddenly it seems more valuable.

I think we liked him too from last year's draft and if Ellis was gone before us I think we might have taken him
Yeah i remember hearing that. Interesting times none the less.

It's funny how clubs are so willing to trade a first rounder this year or a future first rounder, but they're always SO against trading last year's first rounder (Weller).

Once you put a person's name to the pick number, suddenly it seems more valuable.

I don't mind the potential strategy if true, Weller and Freo's first pick for our first + Griff. We get Ah Chee, with our first, Freo can on-trade their improved first to GWS for McCarthy as part of that deal - I don't see that deal getting done without a high first round pick.

Freo get an instant forward line - we get the outside run we want plus hopefully Ah Chee - win/win in mybook.

We still get Yarran with our second, and bring on that Townsend kid with our 3rd/4th

I'd be able to sleep at night if they we're able to do that

We should draft Lachie Weller just for his missus. Sick to death of hearing about 40 year old Megan Gale and her melting face. Weller's chick is a legit 10/10 and was probably the hottest one at the Brownlow. Blows my mind when everyone constantly craps on about how lucky Hampson is. He's a good looking 6'7" pro athlete and he's dating some busted up 40 year old? Hammer should be pulling better quality chicks than Weller is.

H1Fg4Ct0Fn2btI_Jyb02pneP3sPJrmQQiJLjJSbTz6YhPFZSJ3H5RI-Kogtg_iKwDqoR0ALrjFbAUr7qNnJYc1A9tx-3Tkt8RWbb7rxO2bigrFE4DACLsUTEUorea-k=w313-h469-nc

images

We should draft Lachie Weller just for his missus. Sick to death of hearing about 40 year old Megan Gale and her melting face. Weller's chick is a legit 10/10 and was probably the hottest one at the Brownlow. Blows my mind when everyone constantly craps on about how lucky Hampson is. He's a good looking 6'7" pro athlete and he's dating some busted up 40 year old? Hammer should be pulling better quality chicks than Weller is.

H1Fg4Ct0Fn2btI_Jyb02pneP3sPJrmQQiJLjJSbTz6YhPFZSJ3H5RI-Kogtg_iKwDqoR0ALrjFbAUr7qNnJYc1A9tx-3Tkt8RWbb7rxO2bigrFE4DACLsUTEUorea-k=w313-h469-nc

images
Stacked

images
You know thats Lachie Neale yeah :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

images

mate you've either got the wrong Lachie or your saying Weller is plowing Neale's missus and he doesn't know about it (see what I did there with the "plow" bit i.e. Plowman? Another Lachie? Here, all day).

If we give up our first for Weller, our second for Yarran I doubt very much Ah Chee is there for our third - reckon he goes in the first round unless its a trade of first round picks + player as part of the Weller deal
first next year for weller. second for yaz draft achee with 12

Im assuming if we are into Weller its going to cost our first pick. If so, is lachie weller as good as who we would get with 12 this year? From reading about Ah Chee, he sounds like a gun small forward which is a big need for us.
I'd take a punt of Pick 12 for Weller.
But would Freo want more?
THey may need a pick for McCarthy and whatever else they need .... Bennelll unless their second rounder does it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back