Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross and co just traded away freo's future for a player that will be sacked next year
Dosent matter Ross will be gone by then himself :p

More so just angry we havent signed him on longer thats all .. and i feel the danger of losing him is real

How about Klopp though ... exciting times ahead
What will be will be, if we lose him I'll be very disappointed but not angry.
Will be watching for Liverpool's style of play to become far more adventurous, that's for certain.

Lennon is a flanker and we have a truck load of flankers on our list.... C.Ellis. menadue, lids, Edwards, grigg, Martin, Cotchin, Gordon, Conca, and YARRAN if he comes over all can play HF flank
Swap Lennon for a pick that gets us an inside mid or a tall fwd and stop the bitching
Cotchin is a flanker ... **** the melt on this board is getting worse by the day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't be surprised if Richmond are now 50/50 for him now with Collingwood.

Need TheUndertaker to confirm this. He probably saw Treloar playing golf with the Tiger boys.

Hey SOS, **** off you blue maggot campaigner.

What will be will be, if we lose him I'll be very disappointed but not angry.
Will be watching for Liverpool's style of play to become far more adventurous, that's for certain.
yeah fair point, but i think Lennon can be the player we want Yarren to be ... Yeah its gonna be great to see how we set up against spurs .. shame Hendo, Firmino and Tekkers are out :/

lol. Reminds of this time last year when everyone was convinced 2015 was the year to trade heavily with so much talent up for grabs...! Here we are talking about 2016 now.! Focus on wines, prestia etc, why would they come to Richmond.? Keep picking up top draft picks and live in hope that one day they will win us a premiership. Delusional at best!

I hope the club doesn't think like you my friend..!

I wanted the club to go hard and pick up an A grader. we did go hard but they have been snapped up. trading for the sake of trading and picking up players who aren't in their clubs best 22 isn't going to win us a premiership. "it's delusional at best" to think otherwise. if there is no one available we should invest in the draft. I suppose you thought Petterd, Knights etc were great ideas. I hope the club no longer thinks like you my friend..!

Draft pick wise we're sitting in a very good position for the remainder of the trade period. As no doubt some clubs will be looking to make their way up the draft order so that they can land someone they're set on (like Geelong and Cockatoo last year). Whether the club entertains the idea of trading down is yet to be seen but it does give us an extra option if we do fail to land our so called 'big fish'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back