Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if Richmond are now 50/50 for him now with Collingwood.

Need TheUndertaker to confirm this. He probably saw Treloar playing golf with the Tiger boys.
Theundertake is away from BF for personal reasons.

I don't know him personally so i can't speak for him but i don't thinl he'll be around here for a while.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

We have put all trades on back burner until Lennon commits he is what is holding us up we will not trade till we no either way

Didn't Lennon's manager say on trade radio sometime this week, maybe yesterday? That Lennon was hopeful of staying at the tigers but was waiting on us. He said he had to talk to Dan.

I wanted the club to go hard and pick up an A grader. we did go hard but they have been snapped up. trading for the sake of trading and picking up players who aren't in their clubs best 22 isn't going to win us a premiership. "it's delusional at best" to think otherwise. if there is no one available we should invest in the draft. I suppose you thought Petterd, Knights etc were great ideas. I hope the club no longer thinks like you my friend..!

While it's too early to comment, did the club actually go hard at any A grade player.? Yes we keep hearing the club has shown interest but that's where it ends..!
The club needs to get the deal done not just put the hand up to see if their name is called..! We shud learn from the pies, they will get Treloar even if it means they do dodgy deals.......if we are serious about adding quality to the side we must leave no stone unturned..!

FFS, we couldn't even convince shiels to come over even though he is dating our coaches daughter..!

Petterd, knights etc were picked up to provide some experience to the young & developing side. Today we are a much better team and ready to challenge the likes of hawks & freo, we need readymade quality players, not draft picks to be in contention.

Do you think Cellis or menadue will help is win a final in in 2016 .? No, they will help us 2018 onwards

Tiger71 Can you confirm?

Lennon is separate, that is what I have been told. Not to disrespect anyone else with other mail but Lennon has nothing to do with it. Bottom line we have gone into this period with specific needs. We have aimed at the stars and have missed out, we are not the only club to have done this, pies, cats, even North. Now we are trying to get the best we can. Townsend is a lock. We are shopping a few players around to see if we can obtain another pick etc, one to be past on for yarran. That is not lennons fault.

I heard some positive news that both party's had a break through today and are getting very close, so i am hoping lennon signs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lennon is separate, that is what I have been told. Not to disrespect anyone else with other mail but Lennon has nothing to do with it. Bottom line we have gone into this period with specific needs. We have aimed at the stars and have missed out, we are not the only club to have done this, pies, cats, even North. Now we are trying to get the best we can. Townsend is a lock. We are shopping a few players around to see if we can obtain another pick etc, one to be past on for yarran. That is not lennons fault.

IMO I heard some positive news that both party's had a break through today and are getting very close, so i am hoping lennon signs
Do you know IMO mean "In my opinion"
So In your opinion you heard some positive news?? :p
Rekon there is a chance to land the said "doozy"

IMO I heard some positive news that both party's had a break through today and are getting very close, so i am hoping lennon signs

I appreciated all the info T71 , but haven't the Pies & Cats chased big & got who they were after ?

So the both parties are Lennon and Richmond or are you talking Carlton Richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back