Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lennon is separate, that is what I have been told. Not to disrespect anyone else with other mail but Lennon has nothing to do with it. Bottom line we have gone into this period with specific needs. We have aimed at the stars and have missed out, we are not the only club to have done this, pies, cats, even North. Now we are trying to get the best we can. Townsend is a lock. We are shopping a few players around to see if we can obtain another pick etc, one to be past on for yarran. That is not lennons fault.

I heard some positive news that both party's had a break through today and are getting very close, so i am hoping lennon signs
I hope we dont lose him, i think we'll regret it.

I was up in cairns for footy trip on the weekend - as were the Richmond boys. Same flight up as half of them on Friday and same flight home as a lot of them on Monday lol... Had beers with a few of them actually.

Spoke to Dea for a while and he told me he still hasn't been offered a contract. I'm not sure if that means he is uncontracted or if he has 1 year left? But the way he said it, sounded like he was out of contract. He also said a lot of players were surprised that McDonough was delisted.

Good mail mate, thanks

Would we consider downgrading pick 12 to pick 22 and a player from Freo in order to satisfy the blues for Yarran and also keep Freo in the hunt for McCarthy?

Which player might it take to get over the line?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we can get Moore, Townsend and Yarran, whilst re-signing Lennon and holding onto a first round draft pick, I'd give that a massive tick.
Yeah i wouldnt be dissapointed with that off-season. Miss out on a big fish but havent sold the farm to bring in a few needs in Yarran and Townsend

I know he's not the doozy but he was a top 10 draft pick. He must have some talent and he's a unit. He is definitely a "type" of player we need and if we **** up getting the doozy at least we won't give up too much for him to fill a need

Moore? Another tambling from what i hear....

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Where dies
If we threw everything at Treloar, he would've been a Tiger..! Pies did what they had to and got their man

It will cost them. Can 2 sides (geelong and collingwood) that finished outside the 8 with key players nearing retirement afford to give up 2 years worth of first round draft picks? I think both have taken a massive risk considering their current status.

Summing up in all honesty. That is why sometimes what I post half is right and half is wrong. Its not intentional but with some of the stuff i hear, i cant just post word for word as I will get in trouble. I learnt that from the Dusty rule in my early days :p
hahaha... gold.
You report the right stuff as your own, 3 days after everyone knew about it.

Would we consider downgrading pick 12 to pick 22 and a player from Freo in order to satisfy the blues for Yarran and also keep Freo in the hunt for McCarthy?

Which player might it take to get over the line?

Suban seems about the most likely one, in my opinion. Strong body, good defensively, and not one who Freo would be desperate to keep.

Would be an almighty risk, but Morabito might be one to look at. If he is over his injuries we get a silky, contested beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back