Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say really hope Collingwood do get Treloar after all this, and I hope they pay out the nose.
Watched GWS' last game of the season against Melbourne to see what Townsend was like and honestly, I'm still not that impressed by Treloar. He's a good young player but he just kind of labors around behind play. He would add nothing to our team (that we don't already have) and likely just keep someone like C Ellis out of it. Treloar would have done absolutely zero to stop the rout in the midfield against North.
Happier we got Townsend on the cheap to help our already established guns and let's back ourselves to get Yarran and a gun at pick 12.
what a load of rubbish.
fmd just bc you can't get what you want,it doesn't mean you rubbish it.
comparing AT to JT in terms of our needs is the most ridiculous thing i've read on BF.Get off the grog mate

Or campaigners could just post the article. That's right I'm a lazy campaigner and don't want to do the leg work.

Against bigfooty rules to post articles in detail

Per copyright regs, we can only post an extract

what a load of rubbish.
comparing AT to JT in terms of our needs is the most ridiculous thing i've read on BF.Get off the grog mate

Agreed thw kids a gun everyone knows it if we were getting him everyone would be saying the opposite as soon as we definitely arnt getting him you decide hes not that great and glad we didnt get him its stupid.... People should just admit they are jealous that is all i have always liked him in saying that i would have rathered shiel over him but we couldnt get him either so lets just wait and see what happens by the end of this week

what a load of rubbish.

Geez mate ease up... Agree AT is a far superior player, i do take exception with the "Get off the grog mate" comment...

Just about to get stuck into it myself, big day, see the Irish roll the Argies then the Wallabies smash the Scots!!!

race 3 at Nowra put 50bucks on a horse called doosey saluted at 8.50 its a sign
You know what the most annoying thing is. I backed Erica's Magic in this race and it ran 2nd. My reason for not backing doosey is because being on here I've realised the doozy never comes. I couldn't be any angrier at the stupid horse.

You know what the most annoying thing is. I backed Erica's Magic in this race and it ran 2nd. My reason for not backing doosey is because being on here I've realised the doozy never comes. I couldn't be any angrier at the stupid horse.

But can we still draft or trade for this horse?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anigif_enhanced-30949-1423116947-8.gif

There you go.

ADAM Treloar will be traded from Greater Western Sydney to Collingwood on Monday amid a backdrop of tension and mistrust between the two clubs.

Saturday’s Herald Sun revealed Treloar, 22, underwent an operation on his injured groin in Tasmania several weeks ago without the knowledge of the Giants.

Collingwood has insisted it played no part in arranging the procedure.

But it emerged on Saturday a diagnosis by Magpies doctors during Treloar’s medical examination with the club prompted his decision to go under the knife.

Collingwood medical staff concluded that groin soreness that had hampered his 2015 season was the result of a hip issue – not osteitis pubis.

GWS sought a please explain from Treloar’s manager Peter Blucher and remains angry it was not consulted about surgery on a player still under contract.

But the Giants are still prepared to trade him to Collingwood in the belief the deal, which will net two first-round picks and a later pick, is better than what Geelong offered for Patrick Dangerfield.

The AFL said it did not believe any rules had been broken and would not be investigating.

GWS has been told it was Blucher – not Collingwood – that consulted with the surgeon and paid for the costs of the procedure.

GWS has strongly refuted suggestions Treloar’s groin injury was misdiagnosed or that an exit medical examination by the club was not conducted at the end of the season.

Suggestions Richmond was misled several weeks ago into believing it had won the race for Treloar’s signature ahead of the Magpies have also been rejected.

I believe the procedure Treloar had done was managersa********itius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back